Subject: RE: Hybris, CRM and GDMS request 21/02/2023
From: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]>
To: Syed Attaullah <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>, malek.hosan <[email-masked]>, amir.aziz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 07:04:24 +0000

Hi @Syed Attaullah<mailto:[email-masked]>.

For the  below agents if they have already Id so please share HRMS number like your number 50017

Ahmed al sharif

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Yes

 Required

 Required

 Yes

Taher Mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Required

 Required

 Required

 Yes

Best Regards
Hamza.AbuAzzam
Warehouse Operation - Home box - KSA
Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia
www.homeboxstores.com | www.landmarkgroup.com
[lg][hb]

From: Syed Attaullah <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2023 12:43 PM
To: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>; malek.hosan <[email-masked]>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Hybris, CRM and GDMS request 21/02/2023

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!
Hi Hamza.

Please check the details below as required.

FYI my CRM expired ID: 50017
Pass: Lsm@123

Name

Email

Hybris

GCRM

GDMS

Citrix

Syed Ataullah

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Yes

 Required

 Required

 Yes

Ahmed al sharif

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Yes

 Required

 Required

 Yes

Taher Mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Required

 Required

 Required

 Yes

Dua Ali

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Required

 Required

 Required

 Required

wasim ismail

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Required

 Required

 Required

 Required

Alhamzi mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Required

 Required

 Required

 Required

Syed
________________________________
From: Syed Attaullah <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2023 8:37 PM
To: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; malek.hosan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Hybris, CRM and GDMS request 21/02/2023

Hi Hamza.

Please check the details below as required.

Name

Email

Hybris

GCRM

GDMS

Citrix

Syed Ataullah

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Yes

 NA

 NA

 Yes

Ahmed al sharif

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Yes

 NA

 NA

 Yes

Taher Mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 NA

 NA

 NA

 Yes

Dua Ali

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 NA

 NA

 NA

 NA

wasim ismail

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 NA

 NA

 NA

 NA

Alhamzi mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 NA

 NA

 NA

 Yes

Syed
________________________________
From: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2023 1:40 PM
To: Syed Attaullah <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; malek.hosan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Hybris, CRM and GDMS request 21/02/2023

Hi @Syed Attaullah<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Please share password for your account and we you mentioned before we need Hybris, Citrix, CRM & GDMS. Now you mentioned so please check the below and highlighted

Name

Email

Hybris

GCRM

GDMS

Citrix

Syed Ataullah

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Ahmed al sharif

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Taher Mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Dua Ali

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

wasim ismail

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Alhamzi mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Taher Mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Dua Ali

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

wasim ismail

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Alhamzi mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Best Regards

Hamza.AbuAzzam
Warehouse Operation - Home box - KSA

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia

www.homeboxstores.com | www.landmarkgroup.com

[lg][hb]

From: Syed Attaullah <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 2:17 PM
To: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; malek.hosan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Hybris, CRM and GDMS request 21/02/2023

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!

Hi Hamza.

I do have Hybris & Citrix, and my CRM ID which is 500117 is been expired.

so kindly create my Id as well for CRM and GDMS only along with the below users.

Syed Ataullah

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Ahmed al sharif

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Taher Mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Dua Ali

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

wasim ismail

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Alhamzi mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

and for Hybris, we need access for the below users only.

Taher Mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Dua Ali

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

wasim ismail

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Alhamzi mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Syed

________________________________

From: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 4:37 PM
To: Syed Attaullah <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; malek.hosan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Hybris, CRM and GDMS request 21/02/2023

How don't you have user for CRM &GDMS & hybris ?

Best Regards

Hamza.AbuAzzam
Warehouse Operation - Home box - KSA

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia

www.homeboxstores.com | www.landmarkgroup.com

[lg][hb]

From: Syed Attaullah <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 1:25 PM
To: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; malek.hosan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Hybris, CRM and GDMS request 21/02/2023

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!

Hi Hamza

Hope you are doing well and staying safe,

This is to inform you that there are a few new trainees, who have started working and need access to Hybris, Citrix, CRM & GDMS.

Kindly issue the CRM GDMS credentials for the below users.

Syed Ataullah

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Ahmed al sharif

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Taher Mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Dua Ali

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

wasim ismail

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Alhamzi mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

and Hybris access for the below users.

Taher Mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Dua Ali

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

wasim ismail

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Alhamzi mohammed

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Syed

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com