Subject: Re: lucky winner for [Silicon Central].
From: "Malek Al. Hosan" <[email-masked]>
To: Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>, murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>
Cc: syed ataullah <[email-masked]>, Deeksha <[email-masked]>, AMIR <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 05:20:40 -0700 (MST)

Dear Mr.Murtaza. 

Kind reminder. As the customers are waiting for update. 

Regards. 
Malek. 

From: "Malek" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Anslem Misquitta" <[email-masked]>, "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]>, "Sabry Yousef" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "syed ataullah" <[email-masked]>, "Deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "AMIR" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 2:23:55 PM 
Subject: lucky winner for [Silicon Central]. 

Dear Team. 

This contest winner are continuously following on Insta. Inquiring about the date for collecting the vouchers. 
Pease check and update for the same. 

Attached pictures FYR. 

Regards. 
Malek.