Subject: RE: [#5696483] - POD 9595462252
From: "Naseer Ullah" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Anslem Misquitta'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hassan Amjad'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ashish Karini'" <[email-masked]>, "'Peter Dsouza'" <[email-masked]>, "'Home Box'" <[email-masked]>, "'Thamilalagan M'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Muhammad Zakariya'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mubarak'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Aditya Manapuram'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sabry Yousef'" <[email-masked]>, "'HomeBox Customercare UAE'" <[email-masked]>, "'OLM DXB'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gobinda Khatri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kuldeep Saini'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sameer Hasan'" <[email-masked]>, "'samer aburamadan'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sanaa.Hammad'" <[email-masked]>, "'syed.ataullah'" <[email-masked]>, "'malek.hosan'" <[email-masked]>, "'amir.aziz'" <
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 16:17:28 +0400

Hi Anslem, 

 

If you have any follow up for the concerned order kindly share it, With us I only found attached email and below highlighted as delivered from your side.

 

 

 

 

Best Regards

Naseer Ullah 

Operations 

 

   P.O. Box : 80266

   Mob:00971581043890
   Tel : + (971) 4 255 5563
   Fax : + (971) 4 255 5564

   Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
   Web:  <http://www.timexpress.ae/> www.timexpress.ae

 

From: Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 4:05 PM
To: Hassan Amjad <[email-masked]>; 'Naseer' <[email-masked]>; Ashish Karini <[email-masked]>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]>; 'Home Box' <[email-masked]>; Thamilalagan M <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Muhammad Zakariya' <[email-masked]>; 'Mubarak' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Aditya Manapuram <[email-masked]>; Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; OLM DXB <[email-masked]>; Gobinda Khatri <[email-masked]>; Kuldeep Saini <[email-masked]>; Sameer Hasan <[email-masked]>; samer aburamadan <[email-masked]>; Sanaa.Hammad <[email-masked]>; syed.ataullah <[email-masked]>; malek.hosan <[email-masked]>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]>; Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [#5696483] - POD 9595462252

Hi,

Just FYI – Ticket was raised for this issue 3 months ago, but no solution was given.

Primary Ticket – 5298960

Child Ticket - 5306539

Now customer is following up again, please advice.

 

Anslem Misquitta

Retail Operations - Customer Care

T   :  800 HOMEBOX (4663269)

F   :  +971 4 5172380

E   :   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina

P.O.Box 282028, UAE.

 <https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAnslem.Misquitta%40landmarkgroup.com%7C364e7928af3c4900876b08d98cb54bee%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637695532547747731%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=B4sHFXtb8ozmDL%2B5bInWdirvh1%2BRUB3dP8LgeguSuMU%3D&reserved=0> www.homeboxstores.com

 

From: Hassan Amjad < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 1:03 PM
To: 'Naseer' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Ashish Karini < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Peter Dsouza < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Home Box' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Thamilalagan M < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Muhammad Zakariya' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Mubarak' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: Aditya Manapuram < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Anslem Misquitta < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Sabry Yousef < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; OLM DXB < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Gobinda Khatri < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Kuldeep Saini < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Sameer Hasan < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [#5696483] - POD 9595462252

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 

Dear sir

We investigate regarding this shipment we contact with the person where it was wrong delivered.

It’s hard to find out now because this shipment was delivered on 14th of November its almost three(3) months ago.

Regards

Muhammad imtiaz

 

From: Naseer [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 9:39 AM
To: Ashish Karini; Peter Dsouza; Home Box; Thamilalagan M;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; Muhammad Zakariya; 'Mubarak'
Cc: Aditya Manapuram; Anslem Misquitta; Sabry Yousef; HomeBox Customercare UAE; OLM DXB; Gobinda Khatri; Kuldeep Saini; Sameer Hasan
Subject: Re: [#5696483] - POD 9595462252

Hi Team, 

 

Please check and update at earliest to sort the issue. 

 

 

Regards 

Naseer 

 

  _____  

From: Ashish Karini < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023, 9:33 AM
To: Peter Dsouza < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Home Box < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Thamilalagan M < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Naseer Ullah' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: Aditya Manapuram < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Anslem Misquitta < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Sabry Yousef < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; OLM DXB < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Gobinda Khatri < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Kuldeep Saini < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Sameer Hasan < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [#5696483] - POD 9595462252

Hi  <mailto:[email-masked]> @'Naseer Ullah'  <mailto:[email-masked]> @[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]> @[email-masked]

Please get this issue sorted as the POD is not clear and customer also claiming that order not received.

Regards

Ashish Kumar Karini

Manager – Ecommerce Operations(Lastmile UAE)

From: Peter Dsouza < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 9:20 AM
To: Home Box < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Ashish Karini < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Thamilalagan M < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: Aditya Manapuram < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Anslem Misquitta < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Sabry Yousef < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; OLM DXB < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Gobinda Khatri < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Kuldeep Saini < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Sameer Hasan < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [#5696483] - POD 9595462252

Dear Ashish / Thamil,

This is something disturbing, customer placed order on Nov-13th and till today her order is not delivered??

Please cross check and close this on priority

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Dsouza

UAE – RDC/E.com & RNA Operations – Home / Non Home | 

Landmark Group, 

P.O. Box 17155 | Dubai, United Arab Emirates |

Direct : +9714 809 4409 | Mobile : +97150 2960624 |

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |www.landmarkgroup.com |

 

From: Home Box < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2023 5:27 PM
To: Peter Dsouza < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: Thamilalagan M < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Aditya Manapuram < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Anslem Misquitta < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Sabry Yousef < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; OLM DXB < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Gobinda Khatri < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Kuldeep Saini < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Sameer Hasan < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Ashish Karini < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: [#5696483] - POD 9595462252

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 

Dear

Mr Peter,

A

Reminder,

As

per customer confirmation the order was not delivered but the order status shows delivered.

Kindly

Share A Clear POD, as the shared one is not clear.

The

customer confirmed she didn't receive her order yet, Order Placed (Nov 13, 2022),

Order

number:9595462252 

AWB:FP111322006453 

Best

Regards,

Samer Aburamadan

On Sat, 18 Feb at 3:24 PM , Home Box < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> wrote: 

Dear

Mr Peter,

A

Reminder,

As

per customer confirmation the order was not delivered but the order status shows delivered.

Kindly

Share A Clear POD, as the shared one is not clear.

The

customer confirmed she didn't receive her order yet, Order Placed (Nov 13, 2022),

Order

number:9595462252 

AWB:FP111322006453 

Best

Regards,

Samer Aburamadan

On Fri, 17 Feb at 3:56 PM , Home Box < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> wrote: 

Dear

All,

A

Reminder,

As

per customer confirmation the order was not delivered but the order status shows delivered.

Kindly

Share A Clear POD, as the shared one is not clear.

The

customer confirmed she didn't receive her order yet, Order Placed (Nov 13, 2022),

Order

number:9595462252 

AWB:FP111322006453 

Best

Regards,

Samer Aburamadan 

On Wed, 15 Feb at 6:54 PM , Home Box < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> wrote: 

Dear

All,

A Reminder

As

per customer confirmation the order was not delivered but the order status shows delivered 

Kindly

Share A Clear POD, as the shared one is not clear.

The

customer confirmed she didn't receive her order yet, Order Placed (Nov 13, 2022)

Order

number:9595462252 

AWB:FP111322006453 

Best

regards,

Samer Aburamadan

On Tue, 14 Feb at 5:27 PM , Home Box < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> wrote: 

Dear

All,

As

per customer confirmation the order was not delivered but the order status shows delivered 

Kindly

Share A Clear POD, as the shared one is not clear.

The

customer confirmed she didn't receive her order yet, Order Placed (Nov 13, 2022)

Order

number:9595462252 

AWB:FP111322006453 

Best

regards,

Samer Aburamadan 

5696483:1125156 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com <http://www.landmarkgroup.com>  

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com <http://www.landmarkgroup.com>  

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Subject: RE: Pendency at ALN & FUJ till 18.11.2022
From: "Aditya Manapuram" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sridhar Katta" <[email-masked]>, "Hassan Amjad" <[email-masked]>, "'Naseer Ullah'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ashish Karini" <[email-masked]>, "Sameer Hasan" <[email-masked]>, "'Majed Zambaraji'" <[email-masked]>, "Peter Dsouza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 08:11:40 +0400

Dear Team,

Pls find the pendency at respective hubs and get these cleared on priority. We prioritize Orders shipped but not picked and Orders picked but not attempted and pls update once cleared.

 

Regards,

Aditya

0524706910

From: Sridhar Katta <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 17 November 2022 11:23 AM
To: Aditya Manapuram <[email-masked]>; Hassan Amjad <[email-masked]>; 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: Ashish Karini <[email-masked]>; Sameer Hasan <[email-masked]>; 'Majed Zambaraji' <[email-masked]>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Pendency at ALN & FUJ till 13.11.2022

Dear Team, 

Sharing the Open order details of FUJ & ALN.

Please ensure 222 shipments are attempted by today’s OFD and revert back with latest status once OFD done today.

 

 

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar.katta

Landmark Group, UAE – ECOM Ops| 

Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Mobile : +971581108124|

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  |www.landmarkgroup.com |

 

From: Aditya Manapuram <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 2:24 PM
To: Hassan Amjad <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sridhar Katta <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ashish Karini <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sameer Hasan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majed Zambaraji' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Pendency at ALN & FUJ till 13.11.2022

Dear Courier,

Please let us know why are these still pending for attempt. We need revert by today 3PM.

Airway Bill

Hub

Date

Concept

Courier Remarks

FC111422003431

FUJAIRAH

14/11/2022

CP

Order picked but not attempted

FP111222002144

FUJAIRAH

12/11/2022

CP

Order picked but not picked

FP111522003097

AL AIN

15/11/2022

HC

Order picked but not picked

FP111422000555

AL AIN

14/11/2022

CP

Order picked but not picked

FP111522000760

AL AIN

15/11/2022

HB

Order shipped  but not picked

FP110322000176

AL AIN

03/11/2022

CP

Order shipped  but not picked

Regards,

Aditya

0524706910

From: Hassan Amjad <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, 15 November 2022 3:04 PM
To: Sridhar Katta <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Aditya Manapuram <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ashish Karini <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sameer Hasan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majed Zambaraji' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Pendency at ALN & FUJ till 13.11.2022

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 

Hi Sridhar,

Alain updates mentioned below,

Created At

RecipientCity

RecipientCountryCode

paymentType

Facility Id

Concept

Order Date

Order Time

AWB Number

Courier Name

Process Status

First Attempt Time

Delivered Time

Order Number

AL AIN UPDATES

11/03/2022 0:35

AL AIN

AE

CC

EU

BS

11/02/2022

14:03:24

FP110322000176

LMG

Received but not attempted

 

9593326928

OCU2785396 PART NOT TRANSITS

11/05/2022 13:41

AL AIN

AE

CC

EU

HB

11/04/2022

0:21:25

FP110522001928

LMG

Received but not attempted

 

9593591046

DELIVERED

11/06/2022 18:15

AL AIN

AE

CC

EU

HC

11/06/2022

13:14:48

FP110622002813

LMG

Received but not attempted

 

9594004753

OCU2802287 PART NOT RECEIVED AT HUB 

11/06/2022 18:05

AL AIN

AE

COD

EU

HB

11/06/2022

13:14:56

FC110622002784

LMG

Received but not attempted

 

9594004583

OCU2802261 PART NOT TRANSITS

11/07/2022 13:33

AL AIN

AE

CC

EU

CP

11/07/2022

9:52:17

FP110722002474

LMG

Received but not attempted

 

9594159894

NOT TRANSITS

11/09/2022 5:51

AL AIN

AE

COD

EU

SP

11/08/2022

19:07:18

FC110922001368

LMG

Received but not attempted

 

9594438229

OUT FOR DELIVERY

11/10/2022 0:38

AL AIN

AE

CC

EU

HB

11/09/2022

15:38:02

FP111022000172

LMG

Received but not attempted

 

9594617477

OUT FOR DELIVERY

11/10/2022 4:07

AL AIN

AE

COD

EM

MX

11/09/2022

22:56:03

FC111022001117

LMG

Received but not attempted

 

9594696742

DELIVERED

11/10/2022 5:06

AL AIN

AE

COD

EM

BS

11/09/2022

21:05:02

FC111022001474

LMG

Received but not attempted

 

9594674473

OUT FOR DELIVERY

Regards,

 

From: Sridhar Katta [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 2:01 PM
To: Aditya Manapuram; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Naseer Ullah'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ashish Karini; Sameer Hasan; 'Majed Zambaraji'; Peter Dsouza
Subject: RE: Pendency at ALN & FUJ till 13.11.2022

++

 

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar.katta

Landmark Group, UAE – ECOM Ops| 

Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Mobile : +971581108124|

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  |www.landmarkgroup.com |

 

From: Sridhar Katta 
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 1:35 PM
To: Aditya Manapuram <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ashish Karini <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sameer Hasan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majed Zambaraji' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Pendency at ALN & FUJ till 13.11.2022

Dear Team, 

Below are still not attempted from HUB, request you to clear all below order by 3PM and update the latest status.

 

Created At

RecipientCity

RecipientCountryCode

paymentType

Facility Id

Concept

Order Date

Order Time

AWB Number

Courier Name

Process Status

First Attempt Time

Delivered Time

Order Number

11/3/2022 0:35

AL AIN

AE

CC

EU

BS

11/2/2022

14:03:24

FP110322000176

LMG

Received but not attempted

9593326928

11/5/2022 13:41

AL AIN

AE

CC

EU

HB

11/4/2022

0:21:25

FP110522001928

LMG

Received but not attempted

9593591046

11/5/2022 17:06

FUJAIRAH

AE

COD

EM

MX

11/5/2022

14:42:41

FC110522002380

LMG

Received but not attempted

9593845542

11/6/2022 18:15

AL AIN

AE

CC

EU

HC

11/6/2022

13:14:48

FP110622002813

LMG

Received but not attempted

9594004753

11/6/2022 18:05

AL AIN

AE

COD

EU

HB

11/6/2022

13:14:56

FC110622002784

LMG

Received but not attempted

9594004583

11/7/2022 13:33

AL AIN

AE

CC

EU

CP

11/7/2022

9:52:17

FP110722002474

LMG

Received but not attempted

9594159894

11/9/2022 5:51

AL AIN

AE

COD

EU

SP

11/8/2022

19:07:18

FC110922001368

LMG

Received but not attempted

9594438229

11/10/2022 0:38

AL AIN

AE

CC

EU

HB

11/9/2022

15:38:02

FP111022000172

LMG

Received but not attempted

9594617477

11/10/2022 4:07

AL AIN

AE

COD

EM

MX

11/9/2022

22:56:03

FC111022001117

LMG

Received but not attempted

9594696742

11/10/2022 5:06

AL AIN

AE

COD

EM

BS

11/9/2022

21:05:02

FC111022001474

LMG

Received but not attempted

9594674473

11/12/2022 6:09

FUJAIRAH

AE

CC

EU

BS

11/11/2022

20:39:16

FP111222002144

LMG

Received but not attempted

9595082627

11/13/2022 21:00

FUJAIRAH

AE

CC

EU

CP

11/13/2022

10:37:37

FP111322005602

LMG

Received but not attempted

9595389682

 

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar.katta

Landmark Group, UAE – ECOM Ops| 

Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Mobile : +971581108124|

E-mail: [email-masked] |www.landmarkgroup.com |

 

From: Aditya Manapuram <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 11:41 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ashish Karini <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sridhar Katta <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sameer Hasan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majed Zambaraji' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Pendency at ALN & FUJ till 13.11.2022

Dear Team,

Hope you guys are working on this for closure. Would like to reiterate please get back with the remarks by 3PM.

Regards,

Aditya

0524706910

From: Aditya Manapuram 
Sent: Tuesday, 15 November 2022 8:03 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ashish Karini <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sridhar Katta <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sameer Hasan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majed Zambaraji' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Pendency at ALN & FUJ till 13.11.2022

Dear Team,

Please check the pendency and get these orders cleared on top priority and kindly get back to us with remarks by 3PM.

Please note that Picked but not attempted/ Orders shipped but not picked should be Zero always.

 

Regards,

Aditya

0524706910

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com <http://www.landmarkgroup.com>  

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com