Subject: Re: Escalation Matrix for Market Place order and WH orders
From: Syed Ataullah <[email-masked]>
To: anslem misquitta <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sanaa Hammad <[email-masked]>, samer aburamadan <[email-masked]>, Malek <[email-masked]>, amir aziz <[email-masked]>, Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>, Taima Zeid <[email-masked]>, murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, ahmed zoher <[email-masked]>, Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]>, Raja Ramachandran <[email-masked]>, "farah.badawi" <[email-masked]>, Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>,
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 03:32:47 -0700 (MST)

Hi Anslem, 

As per your request internal escalation matrix updated. 

Syed 

From: "anslem misquitta" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Sanaa Hammad" <[email-masked]>, "samer aburamadan" <[email-masked]>, "syed.ataullah" <[email-masked]>, "Malek" <[email-masked]>, "amir aziz" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Nada Hattar" <[email-masked]>, "Taima Zeid" <[email-masked]>, "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]>, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]>, "ahmed zoher" <[email-masked]>, "Sameer Sadiq" <[email-masked]>, "Raja Ramachandran" <[email-masked]>, "farah.badawi" <[email-masked]>, "Sabry Yousef" <[email-masked]>, "Deeksha Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "Saurabh Dadu" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 1:22:32 PM 
Subject: Escalation Matrix for Market Place order and WH orders 

Hi Team, 

Please find the escalation matrix for Marketplace/VSI orders and for WH orders. 

Please ask all the agents to follow up with Marketplace/VSI orders and for and WH orders separately . 

Also find attachment updated list of 13 stores, New Manager Wise 

For Marketplace/VSI orders please find below the escalation matrix. 

Marketplace/VSI Orders 	

Escalation 1 	

Adil Khan 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

NA 

Khiara Traders 	

Level 2 - also keep in CC 	

Pradeep Kumar 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

>24 Hours 

Fissman 	

Ravi Sankar Podiyattillam 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Brightline Trading 	

Debesh Datta 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Level 3 	

Nitin Agarwal 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

>48 Hours 

Level 4 	

Debayan Sarkar 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

>72 Hours 

For warehouse order please find below the escalation matrix. 

WH Orders 	

Escalation 1 	

Vaishak Piriyarath 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

NA 

Level 2 - also keep in CC 	

Ramesh Veluchamy 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

>24 Hours 

Level 3 	

Shiraj Qureshi 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

>48 Hours 

Level 4 	

Tamal Guha 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

>72 Hours 

Feel free to contact me if any help/clarification required. 

	

Anslem Misquitta 

Retail Operations - Customer Care 

T : 800 HOMEBOX (4663269) 

F : +971 4 5172380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina 

P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAnslem.Misquitta%40landmarkgroup.com%7C364e7928af3c4900876b08d98cb54bee%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637695532547747731%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=B4sHFXtb8ozmDL%2B5bInWdirvh1%2BRUB3dP8LgeguSuMU%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com