Subject: Re: Support required on escalations from CS Team - LMG OLM
From: Syed Ataullah <[email-masked]>
To: anslem misquitta <[email-masked]>
Cc: samer aburamadan <[email-masked]>, Malek <[email-masked]>, amir aziz <[email-masked]>, Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Sanaa Hammad <[email-masked]>, Taima Zeid <[email-masked]>, "farah.badawi" <[email-masked]>, murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, ahmed zoher <[email-masked]>, Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]>, Raja Ramachandran <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 02:23:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi Anslem. 

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

as per below provided details we found 2 tickets belong to LSM team, Kindly find the details with remark and reason of not filling the AWB. 

Ticket ID 	Agent 	Group 	Order ID 	Complaints 	Reason Category 	AWB Number 	Lsm Remark 
5681877 	Ali hazzaa 	HB-LSM-Followup 	[ callto:9413021949 | 9413021949 ] 	Late C&C 	Late C&C 		this is C&C order not delivery or return collection, there is no consignment even. 
5700260 	Laith Almohamd 	HomeBox UAE 	123 	Late Delivery 	Late Delivery 		order details are not available, status waiting on customer 

Regards 
Syed 

From: "anslem misquitta" <[email-masked]> 
To: "samer aburamadan" <[email-masked]>, "syed.ataullah" <[email-masked]>, "Malek" <[email-masked]>, "amir aziz" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Nada Hattar" <[email-masked]>, "Deeksha Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "Sanaa Hammad" <[email-masked]>, "Taima Zeid" <[email-masked]>, "farah.badawi" <[email-masked]>, "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]>, "ahmed zoher" <[email-masked]>, "Sameer Sadiq" <[email-masked]>, "Raja Ramachandran" <[email-masked]>, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2023 1:54:23 PM 
Subject: Support required on escalations from CS Team - LMG OLM 

Hi Samer/Syed/Malek/Amir, 

As discussed, please fill the AWB number in all the FD ticket that gets created for collection/pickup/delivery/POD. 

Please let all the agents follow this without fail. 

	

Ticket ID 	

Agent 	

Group 	

Order ID 	

Complaints 	

Reason Category 	

AWB Number 

5680161 	

Samer. aburamadan 	

Home Box UAE Back Office 	

9413490648 	

Late Collection (Returns) 	

Late Collection (Returns) 	

	

5681877 	

Ali hazzaa 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

9413021949 	

Late C&C 	

Late C&C 	

	

5696483 	

Samer. aburamadan 	

Home Box UAE Back Office 	

9595462252 	

Undelivered Order/POD Request 	

Late Delivery 	

	

5698583 	

Samer. aburamadan 	

Home Box UAE Back Office 	

9411493842 	

Refund Complaint 	

Late Delivery 	

	

5700260 	

Laith Almohamd 	

HomeBox UAE 	

123 	

Late Delivery 	

Late Delivery 	

	

5700790 	

Samer. aburamadan 	

Home Box UAE Back Office 	

9414180807 	

Late Delivery 	

Late Delivery 	

	

5701655 	

Samer. aburamadan 	

Home Box UAE Back Office 	

9413617152 	

Late Delivery 	

Late Delivery 	

	

Anslem Misquitta 

Retail Operations - Customer Care 

T : 800 HOMEBOX (4663269) 

F : +971 4 5172380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina 

P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAnslem.Misquitta%40landmarkgroup.com%7C364e7928af3c4900876b08d98cb54bee%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637695532547747731%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=B4sHFXtb8ozmDL%2B5bInWdirvh1%2BRUB3dP8LgeguSuMU%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com