Subject: Re: WWD Cases Pending
From: "Malek Al. Hosan" <[email-masked]>
To: Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>
Cc: AMIR <[email-masked]>, syed ataullah <[email-masked]>, "Sanaa.Hammad" <[email-masked]>, Samer Aburamadan <[email-masked]>, Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>, murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 23:31:46 -0700 (MST)

Hi Anslem. 

Please find the following tickets report as requested. 

Ticket ID 	Agent 	Group 	Created 	Days 	Ageing 	Order ID 	HB Chat Type 	Reason Category 	Where it is stsuck 	What action is required by the UAE team 
5477387 	Samer. aburamadan 	Home Box UAE Back Office 	12/18/2022 	44 	+15days 	5477387 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		
5518943 	Sanaa Hammad 	Home Box UAE Back Office 	12/29/2022 	33 	+15days 	9.407E+09 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		
5522988 	Ali hazzaa 	HomeBox UAE 	12/29/2022 	33 	+15days 	4492745 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	Warehouse 	WH - Need to check rectification status and deliver from workshop 
5551898 	Jok Kuol 	HB-LSM-Followup 	01-05-2023 	26 	+15days 	4517742 	Complaints 	WWD Pending from Workshop 	Warehouse 	Need to check with WH customer asking to pull out remaining parts 
5571849 	Sanaa Hammad 	Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	01-10-2023 	21 	+15days 	5571849 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		
5611255 	Sanaa Hammad 	Home Box UAE Back Office 	1/21/2023 	10 	7-10 days 	9.409E+09 	Complaints 	Refund Complaint WWD 		
5620635 	Laith Almohamd 	HomeBox UAE 	1/24/2023 	7 	7-10 days 	9.582E+09 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	Delivery department. 	Pull out for refund will be done today 
5621398 	Sanaa Hammad 	Home Box UAE Back Office 	1/24/2023 	7 	7-10 days 	9.517E+09 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		
5627031 	Laith Almohamd 	HB-LSM-Followup 	1/25/2023 	6 	5-6 Days 	4557727 	Complaints 	Wrong item delivered WWD 	Delivery department. 	Pull out for refund will be done today 
5629595 	Jinana Parveen 	HB-LSM-Followup 	1/26/2023 	5 	5-6 Days 	9.411E+09 	Complaints 	Refund Complaint WWD 	Jira 	Delivery charges done resolved. 
5634883 	Ali hazzaa 	HomeBox UAE 	1/28/2023 	3 	3-4 Days 	9.594E+09 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	WWT warehouse. 	Need update to return and refund, damage HH with warranty. 
5635823 	Samer. aburamadan 	Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	1/28/2023 	3 	3-4 Days 	9.404E+09 	Complaints 	Refund Complaint WWD 		
5637611 	Jok Kuol 	HB-LSM-Followup 	1/29/2023 	2 	0-2 Day 	4565251 	Complaints 	Refund Complaint WWD 	Delivery department 	Pending delivery resolved 
5638627 	Jinana Parveen 	HB-LSM-Followup 	1/29/2023 	2 	0-2 Day 	4566113 	Complaints 	WWD Pending from Workshop 	Delivery department 	Pending delivery resolved 
5638762 	Najwa algaisiah 	Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	1/29/2023 	2 	0-2 Day 	5638762 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		
5640321 	Hadeel talal Alshukri 	Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	1/29/2023 	2 	0-2 Day 	9.649E+09 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		
5641344 	Jok Kuol 	HB-LSM-Followup 	1/29/2023 	2 	0-2 Day 	4567705 	Complaints 	WWD Pending Delivery 	Delivery department 	Inspection pending due customer not available many times, Closed 
5643157 	Shahed Khalaf 	Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	1/30/2023 	1 	0-2 Day 	9.412E+09 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		
5643310 	Ali Adil 	HB-LSM-Followup 	1/30/2023 	1 	0-2 Day 	9.412E+09 	Complaints 	Wrong item delivered WWD 		resolved. 
5643506 	Laith Almohamd 	HomeBox UAE 	1/30/2023 	1 	0-2 Day 	134243 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	Qatar ticket- reassigned 	
5643826 	Bushra alzubi 	Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	1/30/2023 	1 	0-2 Day 	5643826 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		
5644196 	Hadeel talal Alshukri 	Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	1/30/2023 	1 	0-2 Day 	5644196 	complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		
5646216 	Ali Adil 	HB-LSM-Followup 	1/31/2023 	0 	0-2 Day 	9.632E+09 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		Closed 
5646489 	Ali Adil 	HB-LSM-Followup 	1/31/2023 	0 	0-2 Day 	9.411E+09 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	Customer 	Waiting the customer to raise RDO- No stock 

Regards. 
Malek. 

From: "Anslem Misquitta" <[email-masked]> 
To: "AMIR" <[email-masked]>, "syed ataullah" <[email-masked]>, "Malek" <[email-masked]>, "Sanaa.Hammad" <[email-masked]>, "Samer Aburamadan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Nada Hattar" <[email-masked]>, "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]>, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]>, "Ahmed Zoher" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2023 6:31:34 PM 
Subject: WWD Cases Pending 

Hi Team, 

As discussed, please action and sent back as soon as possible. 

	

Ticket ID 	

Agent 	

Group 	

Created 	

Days 	

Ageing 	

Order ID 	

HB Chat Type 	

Reason Category 	

Where it is stsuck 	

What action is required by the UAE team 

5477387 	

Samer. aburamadan 	

Home Box UAE Back Office 	

12/18/2022 	

44 	

+15days 	

5477387 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5518943 	

Sanaa Hammad 	

Home Box UAE Back Office 	

12/29/2022 	

33 	

+15days 	

9406957000 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5522988 	

Ali hazzaa 	

HomeBox UAE 	

12/29/2022 	

33 	

+15days 	

4492745 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5551898 	

Jok Kuol 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

1/5/2023 	

26 	

+15days 	

4517742 	

Complaints 	

WWD Pending from Workshop 	

	

5571849 	

Sanaa Hammad 	

Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	

1/10/2023 	

21 	

+15days 	

5571849 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5611255 	

Sanaa Hammad 	

Home Box UAE Back Office 	

1/21/2023 	

10 	

7-10 days 	

9408540342 	

Complaints 	

Refund Complaint WWD 	

	

5620635 	

Laith Almohamd 	

HomeBox UAE 	

1/24/2023 	

7 	

7-10 days 	

9582138308 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5621398 	

Sanaa Hammad 	

Home Box UAE Back Office 	

1/24/2023 	

7 	

7-10 days 	

9516925811 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5627031 	

Laith Almohamd 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

1/25/2023 	

6 	

5-6 Days 	

4557727 	

Complaints 	

Wrong item delivered WWD 	

	

5629595 	

Jinana Parveen 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

1/26/2023 	

5 	

5-6 Days 	

9410718734 	

Complaints 	

Refund Complaint WWD 	

	

5634883 	

Ali hazzaa 	

HomeBox UAE 	

1/28/2023 	

3 	

3-4 Days 	

9594452624 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5635823 	

Samer. aburamadan 	

Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	

1/28/2023 	

3 	

3-4 Days 	

9404332470 	

Complaints 	

Refund Complaint WWD 	

	

5637611 	

Jok Kuol 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

1/29/2023 	

2 	

0-2 Day 	

4565251 	

Complaints 	

Refund Complaint WWD 	

	

5638627 	

Jinana Parveen 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

1/29/2023 	

2 	

0-2 Day 	

4566113 	

Complaints 	

WWD Pending from Workshop 	

	

5638762 	

Najwa algaisiah 	

Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	

1/29/2023 	

2 	

0-2 Day 	

5638762 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5640321 	

Hadeel talal Alshukri 	

Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	

1/29/2023 	

2 	

0-2 Day 	

9649373259 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5641344 	

Jok Kuol 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

1/29/2023 	

2 	

0-2 Day 	

4567705 	

Complaints 	

WWD Pending Delivery 	

	

5643157 	

Shahed Khalaf 	

Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	

1/30/2023 	

1 	

0-2 Day 	

9412188311 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5643310 	

Ali Adil 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

1/30/2023 	

1 	

0-2 Day 	

9411820579 	

Complaints 	

Wrong item delivered WWD 	

	

5643506 	

Laith Almohamd 	

HomeBox UAE 	

1/30/2023 	

1 	

0-2 Day 	

134243 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5643826 	

Bushra alzubi 	

Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	

1/30/2023 	

1 	

0-2 Day 	

5643826 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5644196 	

Hadeel talal Alshukri 	

Crystel Homebox UAE Team 	

1/30/2023 	

1 	

0-2 Day 	

5644196 	

complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5646216 	

Ali Adil 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

1/31/2023 	

0 	

0-2 Day 	

9632186234 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

5646489 	

Ali Adil 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

1/31/2023 	

0 	

0-2 Day 	

9410601316 	

Complaints 	

WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 	

	

Anslem Misquitta 

Retail Operations - Customer Care 

T : 800 HOMEBOX (4663269) 

F : +971 4 5172380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina 

P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAnslem.Misquitta%40landmarkgroup.com%7C364e7928af3c4900876b08d98cb54bee%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637695532547747731%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=B4sHFXtb8ozmDL%2B5bInWdirvh1%2BRUB3dP8LgeguSuMU%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com