Subject: Re: Waiting on 3rd party tickets to be actioned - 22nd Dec
From: "Malek Al. Hosan" <[email-masked]>
To: murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>
Cc: syed ataullah <[email-masked]>, AMIR <[email-masked]>, "Sanaa.Hammad" <[email-masked]>, Samer Aburamadan <[email-masked]>, "farah.badawi" <[email-masked]>, Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>, Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 02:13:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Murtaza&Sabry. 

I apologize for the delay. 

Please find the attached file for the WTP tickets update. 
All other tickets which was removed from the sheet are already resolved or closed or created less than 3-4 days which still in timeframe and action was already taken on it as well. 
Please let me know if any further details required. 

Regards. 
Malek. 

From: "Deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
To: "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]>, "Malek" <[email-masked]>, "syed ataullah" <[email-masked]>, "AMIR" <[email-masked]>, "Sanaa.Hammad" <[email-masked]>, "Samer Aburamadan" <[email-masked]>, "farah.badawi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Nada Hattar" <[email-masked]>, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]>, "Anslem Misquitta" <[email-masked]>, "Sabry Yousef" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2022 12:55:50 PM 
Subject: Re: Waiting on 3rd party tickets to be actioned - 22nd Dec 

Hi Murtaza, 

I just spoke with Malek regarding this, you will have the report with in next 2-3 hours, apologies for the delay. 

Regards, 
Deeksha 

From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2022 12:48 PM 
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>; malek.hosan <[email-masked]>; syed.ataullah <[email-masked]>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]>; Sanaa.Hammad <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; farah.badawi <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>; Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Waiting on 3rd party tickets to be actioned - 22nd Dec 
Hi Murtaza, 

Sure, I am checking this right away. Wil make sure this is sent to you asap. 

Regards, 
Deeksha 

From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2022 12:43 PM 
To: malek.hosan <[email-masked]>; syed.ataullah <[email-masked]>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]>; Sanaa.Hammad <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; farah.badawi <[email-masked]>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>; Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Waiting on 3rd party tickets to be actioned - 22nd Dec 

Hi Team, 

What’s the update on the attached file, this was supposed to be completed and sent back to us on the 23 rd Dec ? 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Deeksha
 Dadu ] – request you to check with the team and update us by today day end 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @farah.badawi ] - request you to check with the team and update us by today day end 

	

Murtaza Kutiyanawala 

Team Lead – Customer Care 

T : +971 4 517 2300 

D : +971 4 813 2414 

F : +971 4 517 2380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7C451b5b1b38d0415a044608d96ac43dbf%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637658213337732239%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Cdij8dK2Vfav4R8QlQkxzKCysFQU3v13MudEsv%2BNmCE%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

From: Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2022 3:51 PM 
To: malek.hosan <[email-masked]>; syed.ataullah <[email-masked]>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]>; Sanaa.Hammad <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
Cc: Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>; farah.badawi <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Waiting on 3rd party tickets to be actioned - 22nd Dec 

Hi Team, 

There are 69 tickets under WAITING FOR 3 RD PARTY, please action these tickets by the 23 rd Dec 1 st half and send us the upadted status. 

Below pointers to be kept in mind while actioning these tickets:- 

    * Need to check the entire history of the case and action it accordingly 
    * If there is any help / action required from the UAE Inhouse team (Anslem / Sabty / Murtaza) please specifiy in the notes on FD 

	

Row Labels 	

Count of Ticket ID 

HB-LSM-Followup 	

44 

Ali Adil 	

8 

Alsharif ahmad 	

9 

Aws Adra 	

6 

Jok Kuol 	

1 

Laith Almohamd 	

8 

Rahul Shukla 	

12 

Home Box UAE Back Office 	

11 

Samer. aburamadan 	

1 

Sanaa Hammad 	

10 

HomeBox UAE 	

14 

Ali Adil 	

4 

Alsharif ahmad 	

2 

Anslem Misquitta 	

1 

Aws Adra 	

2 

Jok Kuol 	

3 

Laith Almohamd 	

1 

Sabry Yousef 	

1 

Grand Total 	

69 

Best Regards, 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com