Subject: Re: Waiting on 3rd party tickets to be actioned - 22nd Dec
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, malek.hosan <[email-masked]>, syed.ataullah <[email-masked]>, amir.aziz <[email-masked]>, Sanaa.Hammad <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, farah.badawi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>, Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 07:18:58 +0000

Hi Murtaza,

Sure, I am checking this right away. Wil make sure this is sent to you asap.

Regards,
Deeksha
________________________________
From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2022 12:43 PM
To: malek.hosan <[email-masked]>; syed.ataullah <[email-masked]>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]>; Sanaa.Hammad <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; farah.badawi <[email-masked]>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>; Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Waiting on 3rd party tickets to be actioned - 22nd Dec

Hi Team,

What’s the update on the attached file, this was supposed to be completed and sent back to us on the 23rd Dec ?

@Deeksha Dadu<mailto:[email-masked]> – request you to check with the team and update us by today day end

@farah.badawi<mailto:[email-masked]> - request you to check with the team and update us by today day end

Murtaza Kutiyanawala

Team Lead – Customer Care

T   :  +971 4 517 2300

D  :  +971 4 813 2414

F   :  +971 4 517 2380

E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, P.O.Box 282028, UAE.

www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7C451b5b1b38d0415a044608d96ac43dbf%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637658213337732239%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Cdij8dK2Vfav4R8QlQkxzKCysFQU3v13MudEsv%2BNmCE%3D&reserved=0>

From: Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2022 3:51 PM
To: malek.hosan <[email-masked]>; syed.ataullah <[email-masked]>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]>; Sanaa.Hammad <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>; farah.badawi <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Subject: Waiting on 3rd party tickets to be actioned - 22nd Dec

Hi Team,

There are 69 tickets under WAITING FOR 3RD PARTY, please action these tickets by the 23rd Dec 1st half and send us the upadted status.

Below pointers to be kept in mind while actioning these tickets:-

  *   Need to check the entire history of the case and action it accordingly
  *   If there is any help / action required from the UAE Inhouse team (Anslem / Sabty / Murtaza) please specifiy in the notes on FD

Row Labels

Count of Ticket ID

HB-LSM-Followup

44

Ali Adil

8

Alsharif ahmad

9

Aws Adra

6

Jok Kuol

1

Laith Almohamd

8

Rahul Shukla

12

Home Box UAE Back Office

11

Samer. aburamadan

1

Sanaa Hammad

10

HomeBox UAE

14

Ali Adil

4

Alsharif ahmad

2

Anslem Misquitta

1

Aws Adra

2

Jok Kuol

3

Laith Almohamd

1

Sabry Yousef

1

Grand Total

69

Best Regards,

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com