Subject: Re: Waiting on 3rd party tickets to be actioned - 22nd Dec
From: "Malek Al. Hosan" <[email-masked]>
To: Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>
Cc: syed ataullah <[email-masked]>, AMIR <[email-masked]>, "Sanaa.Hammad" <[email-masked]>, Samer Aburamadan <[email-masked]>, Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>, "farah.badawi" <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>, murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 22:53:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sabry. 

Noted and working on it. Once done will send the report. 

Regards. 
Malek. 

From: "Sabry Yousef" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Malek" <[email-masked]>, "syed ataullah" <[email-masked]>, "AMIR" <[email-masked]>, "Sanaa.Hammad" <[email-masked]>, "Samer Aburamadan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Nada Hattar" <[email-masked]>, "farah.badawi" <[email-masked]>, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]>, "Anslem Misquitta" <[email-masked]>, "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2022 5:21:08 PM 
Subject: Waiting on 3rd party tickets to be actioned - 22nd Dec 

Hi Team, 

There are 69 tickets under WAITING FOR 3 RD PARTY, please action these tickets by the 23 rd Dec 1 st half and send us the upadted status. 

Below pointers to be kept in mind while actioning these tickets:- 

    * Need to check the entire history of the case and action it accordingly 
    * If there is any help / action required from the UAE Inhouse team (Anslem / Sabty / Murtaza) please specifiy in the notes on FD 

	

Row Labels 	

Count of Ticket ID 

HB-LSM-Followup 	

44 

Ali Adil 	

8 

Alsharif ahmad 	

9 

Aws Adra 	

6 

Jok Kuol 	

1 

Laith Almohamd 	

8 

Rahul Shukla 	

12 

Home Box UAE Back Office 	

11 

Samer. aburamadan 	

1 

Sanaa Hammad 	

10 

HomeBox UAE 	

14 

Ali Adil 	

4 

Alsharif ahmad 	

2 

Anslem Misquitta 	

1 

Aws Adra 	

2 

Jok Kuol 	

3 

Laith Almohamd 	

1 

Sabry Yousef 	

1 

Grand Total 	

69 

Best Regards, 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com