Subject: Re: Wrong commitment # 29004105784420221125
From: Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]>
To: Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>, Homebox LIWA SM <[email-masked]>, Sanjeeb Das <[email-masked]>
Cc: HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, Sarah Otoum <[email-masked]>, crys_hb <[email-masked]>, Luma AbuSharekh <[email-masked]>, Raja Ramachandran <[email-masked]>, Abdul Hameed Rasheed <[email-masked]>, Mangalanathan Muthandi <[email-masked]>, Roaa Alismaeil <[email-masked]>, amir.aziz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 06:48:17 +0000

W"ll check and deliver the missing item in today's evening.

Regards
Jitendra Singh
________________________________
From: Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2022 10:44 AM
To: Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]>; Homebox LIWA SM <[email-masked]>; Sanjeeb Das <[email-masked]>
Cc: HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Sarah Otoum <[email-masked]>; crys_hb <[email-masked]>; Luma AbuSharekh <[email-masked]>; Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]>; Homebox LIWA SM <[email-masked]>; Raja Ramachandran <[email-masked]>; Abdul Hameed Rasheed <[email-masked]>; Mangalanathan Muthandi <[email-masked]>; Roaa Alismaeil <[email-masked]>; amir.aziz <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Wrong commitment # 29004105784420221125

Dear Team,

Kind reminder.

Best Regards,

From: Sabry Yousef
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2022 4:29 PM
To: Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]>; Homebox LIWA SM <[email-masked]>
Cc: HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Sarah Otoum <[email-masked]>; crys_hb <[email-masked]>; Luma AbuSharekh <[email-masked]>; Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]>; Homebox LIWA SM <[email-masked]>; Raja Ramachandran <[email-masked]>; Abdul Rasheed <[email-masked]>; Mangalanathan Muthandi <[email-masked]>; Roaa Alismaeil <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Sanjeeb Das <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Wrong commitment # 29004105784420221125

Kind reminder..

From: Sabry Yousef
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2022 1:40 PM
To: Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sarah Otoum <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; crys_hb <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Luma AbuSharekh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox LIWA SM <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raja Ramachandran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Abdul Rasheed <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mangalanathan Muthandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Roaa Alismaeil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Wrong commitment # 29004105784420221125

@Hb Liwa Ma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please find attached invoice and update on the below urgently.

Best Regards,

From: Abdul Rasheed <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2022 1:44 PM
To: Mangalanathan Muthandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Roaa Alismaeil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sarah Otoum <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; crys_hb <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Luma AbuSharekh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox LIWA SM <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raja Ramachandran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Wrong commitment # 29004105784420221125
Importance: High

@Hb Liwa Ma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly check with customer is there any cash and carry billed along with WWD customer keep following up for the 3RD item.

all ID

Call Date

Invoice No

Cust Name

Cust Mobile

Reason

Sub Reason

Sub Sub Reason

Call Status

Call By

User Loc.

Call Detail

Closing Notes

Appr. Dept

Appr. Reason

Appr. Flag

Appr Notes

Appr.Date

Closed By

Closed Date

PendingNote No

Followup

4398364

12/1/2022 1:21:47 PM

29004105784420221125

TRN:100348697200003 URUK GENERAL CO

0564091479

Request

Partial Cancel

Item/Delivery

Open

Mosab Mohammed Abdalla Nasreldin

UAE

cx confirmed that he ordered 3 items and he only received 2 items as it shown on the system/ Please check and do the needful

Showroom Manager

Part Available

Only Forwarded

Thanks & Regards

Abdul Hameed.R

Landline -04821 5931

Mob +971 50 614 2204

From: Mangalanathan Muthandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 1 December 2022 1:53 PM
To: Roaa Alismaeil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sarah Otoum <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; crys_hb <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Luma AbuSharekh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Wrong commitment # 29004105784420221125

Dear team,

Invoice wise 2 items only kindly check

nvoice No

Delivery Date

Slot

Delivery Type

Item Code

Item Description

Invoice Item Quantity

Actual Item Quantity

Original Invoice No

Return Flag

Invoice Date

Invoice Type

Customer Name

Mobile No

Area

Subzone

Schedule No

Schedule Date

Nature Of Delivery

Assembly Type

Assemble Require

29004105784420221125

2022-12-01

Slot1(10:00-14:00)

WWD

156165998

P-Novi Shoe Cabinet- White- 12 Pairs

1

1

25-Nov-2022

1

TRN:100348697200003 URUK GENERAL CONTRACTING

0564091479

Al Nahyan Area

Abu Dhabi

106934297

01-Dec-2022

NORMAL

NA

Y

29004105784420221125

2022-12-01

Slot1(10:00-14:00)

WWD

162858307

Callista Low TV Unit-Upto 75inch-HG Whit

1

1

25-Nov-2022

1

TRN:100348697200003 URUK GENERAL CONTRACTING

0564091479

Al Nahyan Area

Abu Dhabi

106934297

01-Dec-2022

NORMAL

NA

Y

Regards,

Mangalanathan

From: Roaa Alismaeil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2022 1:45 PM
To: Mangalanathan Muthandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sarah Otoum <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; crys_hb <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Luma AbuSharekh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Wrong commitment # 29004105784420221125

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Best Regards,

Roaa Alismaeil
Service Advisor

T: +962 6 500 1333

F: +962 6 500 1334

E: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.crystel.co<http://www.crystel.co/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/538477?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A538477%2Cidx%3A2-1-9%2CtarId%3A1465818676745%2Ctas%3Acrystel>

<https://www.facebook.com/Crystel.co>

<https://twitter.com/CrystelCo>

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIlmC47mnFyc58kjUCMkByQ>

From: Mangalanathan Muthandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2022 12:26 PM
To: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sarah Otoum <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; crys_hb <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Luma AbuSharekh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hb Liwa Ma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Wrong commitment # 29004105784420221125

Dear team,

Please find the below CRM and do the needful

Call ID

Call Date

Invoice No

Cust Name

Cust Mobile

Reason

Sub Reason

Sub Sub Reason

Call Status

Call By

User Loc.

Call Detail

Closing Notes

Appr. Dept

Appr. Reason

Appr. Flag

Appr Notes

Appr.Date

Closed By

Closed Date

PendingNote No

Followup

4398385

12/1/2022 1:24:54 PM

29004105784420221125

TRN:100348697200003 URUK GENERAL CO

0564091479

CTD Exceptions

Operational - Retail

Wrong commitment

Closed

Mangalnathan

UAE

Invoice wise team delivered  correct items but cx not signature trip sheet, Please inform the cx that we need the signatures on the completion of the assembly Team: Mohammed Bilal

-

-

-

213668

01-Dec-2022

Thanks & Regards

Mangalanathan

Landline – 04821 5925

Mob _ 0565478934

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com