Subject: Re: [#5214584] - Late Click and Collect -9593540187
From: "Malek Al. Hosan" <[email-masked]>
To: Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>
Cc: syed ataullah <[email-masked]>, AMIR <[email-masked]>, murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 00:23:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi Anslem. 

Noted and the the same forwarded to the customer. 

Regards. 
Malek. 

From: "Anslem Misquitta" <[email-masked]> 
To: "syed ataullah" <[email-masked]>, "Malek" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "AMIR" <[email-masked]>, "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]>, "Sabry Yousef" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2022 12:41:07 PM 
Subject: FW: [#5214584] - Late Click and Collect -9593540187 

Just FYI - Jok is following up on this, please ask him to send email to collect the item on Tuesday once they get the message that the order is ready. 

	

Anslem Misquitta 

Retail Operations - Customer Care 

T : 800 HOMEBOX (4663269) 

F : +971 4 5172380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina 

P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAnslem.Misquitta%40landmarkgroup.com%7C364e7928af3c4900876b08d98cb54bee%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637695532547747731%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=B4sHFXtb8ozmDL%2B5bInWdirvh1%2BRUB3dP8LgeguSuMU%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

From: Homebox Oasisma <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2022 12:00 AM 
To: Home Box <[email-masked]>; Homebox Oasissm <[email-masked]>; Jasim Vali Mohammed Bebal <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Dilip Kumar Patra <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: [#5214584] - Late Click and Collect -9593540187 

Dear Team, 

Please note that our next truck from Warehouse is coming on Monday night. We are expecting the pending click and collect items to arrive in that truck. Kindly ask the Customers to come and collect on Tuesday once they get the message that the order is ready. 

Regards, 
Ravi Chandra Das 
052 298 3453 

From: Home Box < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2022 7:16 PM 
To: Homebox Oasissm < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Homebox Oasisma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jasim Vali Mohammed Bebal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Dilip Kumar Patra < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; HomeBox Customercare UAE < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Fwd: [#5214584] - Late Click and Collect -9593540187 

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 
Late Click & Collect 

Hi Dilip and team, 

Click & Collect Order Delay 

Order Number: 9593540187 

Tracking: 959354018799990001 

Order Date: Nov 3, 2022 

Store Code: 29002 

Cx Placed the order on ( Nov 3, 2022 ) and order still not ready at the store. Kindly check and assist. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Jok Kuol, 

On Sat, 5 Nov at 9:48 PM , Home Box < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 
Late 
Click & Collect 

Hi Dilip 

and team, 

Click & 

Collect Order Delay 

Order Number: 

9593540187 

Tracking: 

959354018799990001 

Order Date: 

Nov 3, 2022 

Store Code: 

29002 

Cx Placed 

the order on ( Nov 

3, 2022 ​ ) 

and order still not ready at the store. Kindly check and assist. 

Thanks 

& Regards, 

​ 
HUSAM 

BQ_BEGIN

On Sat, 5 Nov at 8:53 PM , Mantagirl < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 

Mantagirl 

Hi 

06:10 PM, 05th Nov 

	

HB AE Whatsapp 

Hello, welcome to HomeBox!  

مرحبًا بك في هوم بوكس 

06:10 PM, 05th Nov 

	

HB AE Whatsapp 

What language do you prefer? 

ما هي اللغة التي تفضلها؟ 

Type 1 for English 

أدخل 2 للغة العربية 

06:10 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Mantagirl 

1 

06:10 PM, 05th Nov 

	

HB AE Whatsapp 

Hello, what can we help you with today?  

1 - For help placing a new order 

2 - Offers and Promotions 

3 - To check order or delivery status 

4 - For questions about returns or refund 

5 - For complaints 

6 - Check Store Locations 

Please reply with only a single digit corresponding to the option 

06:10 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Mantagirl 

3 

06:10 PM, 05th Nov 

	

HB AE Whatsapp 

Please give us your 10 Digit Order number starting with 6 if you placed your order on our website, or 20 Digit Invoice number if you placed your order in store 

06:10 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Mantagirl 

9593540187 

06:10 PM, 05th Nov 

	

HB AE Whatsapp 

Please wait, you will be assisted shortly. 

06:10 PM, 05th Nov 

	

HB AE Whatsapp 

Please describe your query in detail. If necessary please also send us any pictures. Be sure to include your Invoice or Order number. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly. 

06:11 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Mantagirl 

Ordered 2 days ago and it is still under processing. 

06:11 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Husam 

Hi Mantagirl , I am Husam, Please allow me one moment while I look up the status. This may take a minute or two. 

07:05 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Husam 

Sorry for this delay. 

We will raise a complaint to the concerned department to urgently deliver the order to the store. 

I kindly ask you to share your email id please? 

07:23 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Mantagirl 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

07:24 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Husam 

Thanks for sharing details. 

07:26 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Husam 

Is there anything else I can assist you with today? 

07:26 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Mantagirl 

That’s all. 

07:26 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Mantagirl 

Hopefully it will be ready for pick up soon 

07:26 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Husam 

It was a pleasure to assist you. Thank you for shopping with us. 

Have a wonderful day. 

07:26 PM, 05th Nov 

	

Mantagirl 

Thank you 

07:27 PM, 05th Nov 

	

View conversation in [ https://web.freshchat.com/a/510395015250362/inbox/open/0/conversation/675439493707738 | 
Freshchat ] 

BQ_END

5214584:1125156 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com