Subject: Re: Driver Details
From: Syed Ataullah <[email-masked]>
To: murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Cc: amir aziz <[email-masked]>, HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, Malek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 05:12:36 -0700 (MST)

Hi Murtaza. 

Thank you for updating with us. Same was forwarded to the team, customers will be informed once contacting us. 

Regards. 
Syed. 

From: "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]> 
To: "syed.ataullah" <[email-masked]>, "amir aziz" <[email-masked]>, "malik ismail" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "HBUAE DELIVERY" <[email-masked]>, "mansoorullah enayathullah" <[email-masked]>, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]>, "crys_hb" <[email-masked]>, "Luma Alzubaidi" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah Otoum" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2022 5:10:02 PM 
Subject: RE: Driver Details 

Looping LSM as well 

	

Murtaza Kutiyanawala 

Team Lead – Customer Care 

T : +971 4 517 2300 

D : +971 4 813 2414 

F : +971 4 517 2380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7C451b5b1b38d0415a044608d96ac43dbf%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637658213337732239%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Cdij8dK2Vfav4R8QlQkxzKCysFQU3v13MudEsv%2BNmCE%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

From: Mansoorullah Enayathullah <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2022 2:36 PM 
To: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; crys_hb <[email-masked]>; Luma Alzubaidi <[email-masked]>; Sarah Otoum <[email-masked]> 
Cc: HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Driver Details 

	

Dear team, 

Kindly note the below mentioned driver details have change for today’s delivery. 

Driver Name : Mohd Bilal YSN 

Driver no: 0528211953 

	

9592038384 	

Vladyslava Rudova 	

556658149 

9592234786 	

cheryl lyon 	

505046464 

9592573310 	

Ajay venugopal 	

529551692 

9593265831 	

dana alhajali 	

549906882 

29020202486920221029 	

LENKA PETRASKOVA 	

528519200 

9592456798 	

Ayoub Afrid 	

523145762 

9592554867 	

Appala Naidu Talada 	

589389737 

29002102056220221029 	

VICTOR JOSEPH 	

588363466 

29002602798520221029 	

Solafa Yossef 	

971557150482 

9588889556 	

akhil thoppil ajith 	

522854382 

29002608707520221029 	

mrKaran Bijlani 	

585924060 

Thanks & Regards 																				

Mansoorullah 																				

Associate-COD 																				

T :+971 4821 5800 																				

DWC Warehouse, Building Number : 3 																		

UAE. 																					

[ http://www.homeboxstores.com/ | www.homeboxstores.com ] 																			

						

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com