Subject: Re: Manual Refund has been Processed
From: Syed Ataullah <[email-masked]>
To: anslem misquitta <[email-masked]>
Cc: amir aziz <[email-masked]>, Raneen Baabaad <[email-masked]>, Sireen Abdeljabbar <[email-masked]>, Maryam Yahya <[email-masked]>, crys_hb <[email-masked]>, ahmed zoher <[email-masked]>, murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 10:16:53 -0700 (MST)

Hi Anslem. 

Please provide us refund reference slip for the below order as well. 

9761864218 

Thanks&Regards 

Syed Ataullah 
LiveSalesman & CherryE-commerceServices Pvt Ltd 
Cell: +91 7037667652 

From: "anslem misquitta" <[email-masked]> 
To: "syed ataullah" <[email-masked]>, "amir aziz" <[email-masked]>, "Raneen Baabaad" <[email-masked]>, "Sireen Abdeljabbar" <[email-masked]>, "Maryam Yahya" <[email-masked]>, "crys_hb" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "ahmed zoher" <[email-masked]>, "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]>, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2022 2:42:56 PM 
Subject: FW: Manual Refund has been Processed 

Hi Team, 

Below is the total invoices were manual refund has been processed, in case you have any follow up on these invoices please let the customer know (by email/or call) that refund has been processed (you can attach the receipt if customer is looking for a proof of payment and send an email to the customer) and close the ticket accordingly. 

I still see tickets open, and we are still sending customer the regular standard response even after the refund is processed and I have also sent an email for the same yesterday, please share this with your team mates. For E.g please refer invoice 9761864218. 

	

Order # 	

REFUND_AMOUNT 	

Refund Already Processed Manually 

9694219470 	

AED 2097.77 

9518766626 	

AED 495 

9678575704 	

AED 499 

9677084981 	

AED 2685 

9516818646 	

AED 1499 

9512957830 	

AED 269 

9521013951 	

AED 497 

9761864218 	

AED 1950 

9514356216 	

AED 899 

9625295869 	

AED 1440 

9521319540 	

AED 1435 

9639980128 	

AED 2717 

9642184113 	

AED 1517 

9785094930 	

AED 1211 

For any clarification feel free to approach me. 

	

Anslem Misquitta 

Executive - Customer care 

T : 800 HOMEBOX (4663269) 

F : +971 4 5172380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina 

P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAnslem.Misquitta%40landmarkgroup.com%7C364e7928af3c4900876b08d98cb54bee%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637695532547747731%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=B4sHFXtb8ozmDL%2B5bInWdirvh1%2BRUB3dP8LgeguSuMU%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

From: Anslem Misquitta 
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2022 3:26 PM 
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Raneen Baabaad <[email-masked]>; Sireen Abdeljabbar <[email-masked]>; Maryam Yahya <[email-masked]>; crys_hb <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Manual Refund has been Processed 

Hi All, 

Manual refund has been processed for the below Invoices, in case you have any follow up on this invoices please let the customer know that refund has been processed (you can attach the receipt if customer is looking for a proof of payment) and close the ticket accordingly. 

	

ORDER_NO 	

REFUND AMOUNT 

9521013951 	

500 

9514356216 	

900 

9625295869 	

1,440 

9521319540 	

1,440 

9639980128 	

2,720 

9642184113 	

1,520 

9785094930 	

1,220 

Feel free to contact me for any clarification. 

	

Anslem Misquitta 

Customer care Executive 

T : 800 HOMEBOX (4663269) 

F : +971 4 5172380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina 

P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAnslem.Misquitta%40landmarkgroup.com%7C364e7928af3c4900876b08d98cb54bee%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637695532547747731%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=B4sHFXtb8ozmDL%2B5bInWdirvh1%2BRUB3dP8LgeguSuMU%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com