Subject: RE: New comment - [#3823389] Conversation with Z.Y
From: Bratindra Mukherjee <[email-masked]>
To: Home Box <[email-masked]>, AmirKhan <[email-masked]>, HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>, Kalyan Khadka <[email-masked]>, Mohammad.Tarabishi <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shamsheer Musthafa <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 10:14:39 +0000

@Home Box<mailto:[email-masked]>

Unable to understand the content. Can you pls clarify the complaint details

Regards

Bratin

From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2022 12:19 PM
To: AmirKhan <[email-masked]>; Bratindra Mukherjee <[email-masked]>; HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>; Kalyan Khadka <[email-masked]>; Mohammad.Tarabishi <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shamsheer Musthafa <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New comment - [#3823389] Conversation with Z.Y

External email sender, please take precaution.

There is a new comment in the ticket submitted by Z.Y to HelpHBAE

Comment added by : Mustehsan Siddiqui

Comment Content:
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
1
12:54 PM, 12th Feb
New
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
شكراً لك على تواصلك مع هوم بوكس ، لمساعدتك بشكل أفضل ، يرجى اختيار اللغه المفضله للتحدث::
1 العربية
2 الإنجليزية
12:54 PM, 12th Feb
New
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
Thank you for contacting Homebox, to help us serve you better, please reply with digit corresponding to your prefered language:
1 for Arabic
2 for English
12:54 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
1
12:54 PM, 12th Feb
New
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
:لمساعدتنا على مساعدتك بشكل أفضل ، يرجى اختيار رقم من القائمه لما يتوافق مع طبيعة سؤالك اليوم
1 - للمساعدة في انشاء طلب جديد
2 - العروض والخصومات
3 - للتحقق من حالة الطلب او التسليم
4 - للاسئلة حول الارجاع او استرداد المبلغ
5 - للشكاوي
6 - لمعرفة مواقع المتاجر

الرجاء الرد باستخدام رقم واحد فقط يتوافق مع خيارك
12:54 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
5
12:55 PM, 12th Feb
New
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
الرجاء تحديد أحد الخيارات أدناه.
1 للأسئلة المتعلقة بالضمان
2 لشكوى جودة المنتج
3 لشكاوى أخرى
12:55 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
2
12:55 PM, 12th Feb
New
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
يرجى تزويدنا برقم الطلب المكون من 10 أرقام والذي يبدأ بـالرقم 6 إذا قمت بتقديم طلبك على موقعنا الإلكتروني ، أو رقم الفاتورة المكون من 20 رقمًا إذا قمت بتقديم طلبك في المتجر
12:55 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
3552794
12:55 PM, 12th Feb
New
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
يرجى الإنتظار قليلاً، سيتم مساعدتك قريباً
12:55 PM, 12th Feb
rayan
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/R.png]
شكرا لتواصلك مع هوم بوكس... معك رايان.
يرجى أمهالي القليل من الوقت لمراجعة الأمر
01:06 PM, 12th Feb
rayan
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/R.png]
كيف يمكنني مساعدتك؟
01:08 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
3552794
01:08 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
كلموني خدمة العملاء يقولو سوء استخدام وانا اعترضت وطلبت زيارة شخص مختص لفحص المنتج !
01:09 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
اللي جاء وصور الكنب كان غير مختص
01:09 PM, 12th Feb
rayan
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/R.png]
هل يمكنك توضيح ذلك؟
01:14 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
ايش اخر شيء موجود عندك على هذه الشكوى ؟؟
01:14 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
احتاج تحديث
01:15 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
ومعرفة ردكم ؟
01:15 PM, 12th Feb
rayan
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/R.png]
ان اخر تحديث هو بأنك رفضت تقرير الفني الذي قام بزيارتك عزيزي العميل
01:15 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
صحيح
01:15 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
طيب ايش يصير في هذه الحالة ؟
01:16 PM, 12th Feb
rayan
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/R.png]
ان طلبك الأن مع الفريق المختص وهم يعملون عليه
01:16 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
اوك
01:17 PM, 12th Feb
rayan
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/R.png]
هل يمكنني مساعدتك بشيئ أخر؟
01:17 PM, 12th Feb
Z.Y
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/feet.png]
لا
01:18 PM, 12th Feb
rayan
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/R.png]
سعيد بخدمتك
01:18 PM, 12th Feb
View conversation in Freshchat<https://web.freshchat.com/a/224106425474082/inbox/open/0/conversation/576256051601724>

3823389:1125156
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com