Subject: Re: Hybris Cancellation option not available -INC1471867 and INC1468826
From: "Malek Al. Hosan" <[email-masked]>
To: Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>, "Sanaa.Hammad" <[email-masked]>, syed ataullah <[email-masked]>, AMIR <[email-masked]>, Deeksha <[email-masked]>, murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, Sabry Yousef <[email-masked]>, Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 05:30:43 -0700 (MST)

Hi Anslem. 

Thank you for the update. Same forwarded to the team and will follow the same. 

Regards. 
Malek. 

From: "Anslem Misquitta" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Nada Hattar" <[email-masked]>, "Sanaa.Hammad" <[email-masked]>, "syed ataullah" <[email-masked]>, "Malek" <[email-masked]>, "AMIR" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]>, "Ahmed Zoher" <[email-masked]>, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]>, "Sabry Yousef" <[email-masked]>, "Sameer Sadiq" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2022 5:48:33 PM 
Subject: FW: Hybris Cancellation option not available -INC1471867 and INC1468826 

Hi All, 

This is just to give you guys a heads-up regarding “ Item - cannot cancel on Hybris”, there is a regular follow up which is done from Murtaza for these cases at the backend, we just need you support in these cases, incase you come with any query/complaint about refund for Item - cannot cancel on Hybris, please handle it with care. 

By next week all the below invoices will get solved, so please do not do any follow up or send any emails to any of the below email address mentioned for any kind of update. 

You can still ask for an update from us, which we can provide upon getting a resolution from IT. 

	

Anslem Misquitta 

Retail Operations - Customer Care 

T : 800 HOMEBOX (4663269) 

F : +971 4 5172380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina 

P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAnslem.Misquitta%40landmarkgroup.com%7C364e7928af3c4900876b08d98cb54bee%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637695532547747731%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=B4sHFXtb8ozmDL%2B5bInWdirvh1%2BRUB3dP8LgeguSuMU%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

From: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2022 3:14 PM 
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]>; Sankar Thulasimani <[email-masked]>; Suhas Bennikal' via Production Support <[email-masked]>; Ujwal PR (TCS) <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Srinivasa Lakshminarayan <[email-masked]>; Kiran Gundappa <[email-masked]>; Venkata Burle <[email-masked]>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Hybris Cancellation option not available -INC1471867 and INC1468826 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Sankar Thulasimani ] , [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Suhas Bennikal' via Production Support ] , 

We are receiving multiple tickets where customer cancellation option is not available for GDMS orders. Especially it is observed in HB UAE orders. Could you please look into it on priority. 

[ https://landmarkit.service-now.com/incident.do?sys_id=47c0cf591be69d946d6d64efe54bcb4a&sysparm_record_target=incident&sysparm_record_row=1&sysparm_record_rows=11&sysparm_record_list=active%3Dtrue%5Eassignment_group%3D25f18a3edbac0c10007e9cb6db96194b%5EstateNOT+IN6%2C7%2C8%5Eassigned_to%3De16f078cdb082f00415c8b4b0b961921%5EORDERBYDESCnumber | INC1471867 ] - All the order-item of HB UAE are released to ERP for processing and still eligible for customer cancellation, however cancellation option is not available for these, please check. 

	

ENTERPRISE_KEY 	

ORDER_NO 	

ITEM_ID 	

GDMS 	

STATUS_QUANTITY 	

CREATETS 	

DESCRIPTION 

LMG_UAE 	

9583859269 	

162819372 	

Y 	

1 	

8/27/2022 10:57 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585378522 	

162576974 	

Y 	

1 	

9/7/2022 15:59 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585378522 	

162096210 	

Y 	

2 	

9/7/2022 15:59 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585600545 	

163938367 	

Y 	

1 	

9/9/2022 12:02 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585664573 	

161105771 	

Y 	

1 	

9/9/2022 20:45 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585690628 	

162098840 	

Y 	

1 	

9/10/2022 5:06 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585690628 	

162637645 	

Y 	

1 	

9/10/2022 5:06 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585690628 	

162887600 	

Y 	

1 	

9/10/2022 5:06 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585767909 	

162098840 	

Y 	

1 	

9/10/2022 15:14 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9589682099 	

164360143 	

Y 	

1 	

10/10/2022 0:36 	

Released - MTO item 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Murtaza Kutiyanawala ] 9589682099 is MTO order-item so as per design also customer cancellation is not allowed. It should be processed via service request. For now [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Ujwal PR (TCS) ] can you please cancel it and confirm then we would cancel in OMS. 

INC1468826- All the order-item of HB UAE are released to ERP for processing and still eligible for customer cancellation, however cancellation option is not available for these, please check. 

	

ENTERPRISE_KEY 	

ORDER_NO 	

ITEM_ID 	

GDMS 	

STATUS_QUANTITY 	

CREATETS 	

DESCRIPTION 

LMG_UAE 	

9584870013 	

162825459 	

Y 	

1 	

9/4/2022 1:16 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9584953035 	

163908373 	

Y 	

1 	

9/4/2022 15:12 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585071587 	

157725179 	

Y 	

1 	

9/6/2022 10:45 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585112024 	

162073457 	

Y 	

1 	

9/5/2022 17:16 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585112301 	

163649102 	

Y 	

1 	

9/5/2022 17:15 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585149720 	

162310610 	

Y 	

1 	

9/5/2022 22:15 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585163573 	

163949964 	

Y 	

1 	

9/6/2022 3:34 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585225108 	

162672479 	

Y 	

1 	

9/6/2022 13:32 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585225108 	

162431180 	

Y 	

1 	

9/6/2022 13:32 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585259271 	

158494010 	

Y 	

1 	

9/6/2022 17:46 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585320394 	

162817804 	

Y 	

1 	

9/7/2022 7:18 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585320394 	

162154826 	

Y 	

1 	

9/7/2022 7:18 	

Released 

LMG_UAE 	

9585320394 	

162825502 	

Y 	

1 	

9/7/2022 7:18 	

Released 

Regards 

Jagmohan Urmaliya 

Application Support 

M : +971 561742857 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2022 1:49 PM 
To: LMG OMS < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; LMG WMS < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sankar Thulasimani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Gaurav Yadav < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; HomeBox Customercare UAE < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Hybris Cancellation option not available -INC1471867 and INC1468826 

Hi Team, 

Request you to check the below orders as Cancellation option is not available on Hybris :- 

SR has been raised for the same INC1471867 and INC1468826 

	

Murtaza Kutiyanawala 

Team Lead – Customer Care 

T : +971 4 517 2300 

D : +971 4 813 2414 

F : +971 4 517 2380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7C451b5b1b38d0415a044608d96ac43dbf%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637658213337732239%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Cdij8dK2Vfav4R8QlQkxzKCysFQU3v13MudEsv%2BNmCE%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

Public 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com 

Public