Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 14:59:28 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc469255609771a56ad831b8b6cf2c0b0b79e92fd1119c81b618514c3e033cc03d3c5ecf4728bfdd1f200d888dbb63d324547efe7c91aff352 

 
 
JUNE 19 &#45; JUNE 25

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bcf1186018abc3dbf592f218fef0ee25880248531fa6d48fb8b7c5f349eccdf1b3e27416586c5257f30ad1da9af69f5405f58566d3f8dbe240 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bcf1186018abc3dbf592f218fef0ee25880248531fa6d48fb8b7c5f349eccdf1b3e27416586c5257f30ad1da9af69f5405f58566d3f8dbe240 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bcfc70dd59bc0d84b8e869d0a85a25638296a713e9a7c9e96057de09eb55abcc44222c7fd5670d46b978a6ce9af7a195b8a8f3817aa69cb7ff 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jun 04 11 Jun 18 25

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bcfc70dd59bc0d84b8e869d0a85a25638296a713e9a7c9e96057de09eb55abcc44222c7fd5670d46b978a6ce9af7a195b8a8f3817aa69cb7ff 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jun 04 11 Jun 18 25

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bcfc70dd59bc0d84b8e869d0a85a25638296a713e9a7c9e96057de09eb55abcc44222c7fd5670d46b978a6ce9af7a195b8a8f3817aa69cb7ff 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jun 04 11 Jun 18 25

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

25,463
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc65759eb67546f4360e11e64a939be24e89c7fab5cb124b623c530e6a188c74d214c49b5b9ac0821accfc3fc322ec050c3dd6918bfb6a7bf2 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc65759eb67546f4360e11e64a939be24e89c7fab5cb124b623c530e6a188c74d214c49b5b9ac0821accfc3fc322ec050c3dd6918bfb6a7bf2 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=93c0473883750d4b38b2fd87f9774224b9f0a9fa8ba646f5ad2461925889fb83f117290034e959e84558c7d4378aa22943338f8b78274d60e3ba1a0fb13df936 
A Guide to Writing Dialogue, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=93c0473883750d4b38b2fd87f9774224b9f0a9fa8ba646f5ad2461925889fb83f117290034e959e84558c7d4378aa22943338f8b78274d60e3ba1a0fb13df936 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=93c0473883750d4bd4a757413bfb1e573a852283eb33198beb98eaa9df1f782bff2332fbd5253e129a5bb169ff7e5bd70ad9adfdc6f1185835e903e6c2441593 
Secondary Sources: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=93c0473883750d4bd4a757413bfb1e573a852283eb33198beb98eaa9df1f782bff2332fbd5253e129a5bb169ff7e5bd70ad9adfdc6f1185835e903e6c2441593 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=93c0473883750d4b54108e587f00842cb7429acecd268de0db2007d680e53ef9ba04e563e46f69f62e2cfa17f7a3a48748d16a47ed984d4fb4f3ee840a17f691 
Primary Sources: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=93c0473883750d4b54108e587f00842cb7429acecd268de0db2007d680e53ef9ba04e563e46f69f62e2cfa17f7a3a48748d16a47ed984d4fb4f3ee840a17f691 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc510e8708912b5053ba838f880449c0a3c213f977a0faa7c19223a33bb19165795cea6bec6c2fb792183bcdbdbc8479cd2bf138bebc8af39c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc510e8708912b5053ba838f880449c0a3c213f977a0faa7c19223a33bb19165795cea6bec6c2fb792183bcdbdbc8479cd2bf138bebc8af39c 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc510e8708912b5053ba838f880449c0a3c213f977a0faa7c19223a33bb19165795cea6bec6c2fb792183bcdbdbc8479cd2bf138bebc8af39c 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc510e8708912b5053ba838f880449c0a3c213f977a0faa7c19223a33bb19165795cea6bec6c2fb792183bcdbdbc8479cd2bf138bebc8af39c 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81f72ffaf72cca732c8fe51cf7ac199e0a82e5a1e7b9a390c1e43b96e1ec90a55b246639ffe451be775f165ecaa3496281644c002ebd30fe 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc5645ad0075ef2d15477e48ac186ff9113b47731c4e1a2d5c5d54afd7ac875f7058869217cc8fc378bf04ab590be9f7432197c2112b9b34ba 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bcbc827945c0f5fa4d7853a5569464425bf2baf908569a9621c2a8c8f4940e71016c383f4f84ed6e9efea0d8c2e5217c57a485041f073ef679 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc31297246ef1a60f5e8309503b0fe6f5aad428a43e90c5afab39629a24ef8999dce0fa05d09b594f5b1dd865668eef312 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc9f6a1db40d4bb03153cc7d84588a61ef86ae1fcb1e4093fe16fea4c0508fb09bd6b53dca8ce8a54e8ed654d25b1bdf6a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc7bf4a9ecc95b4c95b2ed981139e27d3de70efa46fd9bdfeaccd43f363ab445cd3f2a98ebcb67d446b7dcc4f7464e0827 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc9ad968efe35ad140906d307d80903b972f3283ca704d5f772d52220d11800450d47a40c209db6a76b72276ff2d820ba1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bcbc827945c0f5fa4d7853a5569464425bf2baf908569a9621c2a8c8f4940e71016c383f4f84ed6e9efea0d8c2e5217c57a485041f073ef679 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bca8a8456208c6839770cf4ddecc82e1a2646bba98b5e3d1201db97c5c1690f7231a0a3fb53c4237784592205c1820be0bd3e410c945b77842 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d8561fe1814ff19471c1598a544b9ad9ab5bc0a94712d4d3523918945f0660239dd7e1fb6bbc5e91c822dd6f7f77a19a5f8d9a92f58c0792e9c01c24efb79d649f2bcb8760f2c2c1747c5ead8661cf5b3c35e8c5f756a79 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc017a397cd6d4f36861b55a8fe1607ac29086ffb2863347ac5e8582eb876b6ac54aebfb292a5e628482b5fc9fb8742e5a9840bd1591327888 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=750f0c87139577bc017a397cd6d4f36861b55a8fe1607ac29086ffb2863347ac5e8582eb876b6ac54aebfb292a5e628482b5fc9fb8742e5a9840bd1591327888 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104