Subject: Ticket Assigned - Application For Credit
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 09:50:59 +0000

Hi Amir Aziz,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Application For Credit Our Company wishes to deal with your company on a credit base for the
purpose of filling our buildings accommodations. For a start, what is the
minimum credit limit we can apply for and the credit period. should you
have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate
to contact me.

I would greatly appreciate this request to be executed at your earliest
convenience. thank you in advance for your collaboration

Hameed Alwardi

36662084

-- 
Riffa, Kingdom of Bahrain
Address: Office 536, Road 3410, Block 934

Tel:  +973 17780080
Fax: +973 17780095
Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2355275