Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: ..Manufacture of T shirts = Sekhar Export & Import Logistics'
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:12:04 +0000

Hi Osam Thabit Qaid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: ..Manufacture of T shirts = Sekhar Export & Import Logistics'  Dear Sir

Good day!

We are India's largest manufacturers and suppliers of custom made quality

promotional apparels  t-shirts & sweatshirts printed / embroidered for
Corporates catering to domestic as well as International markets, our
company is well known manufactures of T-shirt for last 10 years

If you have any requirements for polo shirts or t-shirts do share the same
with us and we will be glad to share our quotation and if the prices look
good to you, we can service your requirements.

Best Regards,

Selva.MBA. PGDEM.,

Sekhar Export & Import Logistics

50A,Avudaiyalpuram, Keela Street

Idinthakarai Post, Tirunelveli District,

Tamil Nadu - 627 104

India

Tel: 0091-04637-272667

Fax: 0091-04637-272667

Cell: 0091-9600725468

Whatsapp: 0091-9600725468

SKYPE: SELVAN2K2K

Email: [email-masked]

 Email: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1980778