Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 10:13:38 +0000

Hi Osam Thabit Qaid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order. Good afternoon, it's still showing in online  purchase, graphic printed
flip flops,size 36

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jan 23, 2021, 6:49 PM
Subject: Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.
To: Bindu <[email-masked]>

Order 7430515677

<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>

Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.

Hi Bindu, unfortunately we had to remove some items from your Order
7430515677

Here’s how your refund works:

Cancelled Items

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/162206703?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>
MAX
Graphic Print Thong Style Flip Flops
Color: Cream
Size: 36
Quantity: 1 BHD 0.7

*TOTAL:* *BHD 0.7*
*Total Refund Amount* *BHD 0.7*

Need help? Get in touch

 <https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/write-to-us>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 8000-1629.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_BH_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2014814