Subject: Ticket Assigned - The Absolute Waterproofing Choice For Your Walls!!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 09:07:41 +0000

Hi Osam Thabit Qaid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  The Absolute Waterproofing Choice For Your Walls!! Respected Sir ,

I would like to introduce Our Company Wallmaax Paints Pvt Ltd that has been
in business for the past 15 years and Durocoat Paints Pvt Ltd  which is the
subsidiary company of  Wallmaax.
We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track
record for the best customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the
quality and the services provided to the customer.

 *Wallmaax Leakproof *

Wallmaax Leakproof is an elastomeric liquid applied to get a water proofing
membrane on  curing. It is formulated with select elastomeric acrylic
polymers. Upon curing, it forms a thick,  seamless, durable membrane that
offers ultimate water seepage resistance.

*Wallmaax Damp proof*

Wallmaax Damp Proof is a fiber reinforced elastomeric liquid applied water
proofing membrane. It is formulated with select elastomeric acrylic
polymers and reinforcing polyester fibers. Upon curing, it forms a thick,
seamless, durable membrane that offers  ultimate water seepage resistance.

All the product details has been given in the attached file.

 We look forward to a wonderful relationship together and services for you .

Please feel free to keep in touch with us about any of your business
related requirements.

Please find the attachment for your kind reference :- You Can Contact our
Wallmaax Care Team

Yours Faithfully
Meenakshi Sudheer
Wallmaax Paints
Phone : 8590037063 ,8075444813

-- 
Best Regards
*Meenakshi Sudheer*
Marketing Department

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2003370