Subject: Ticket Assigned - MIDTOWN CENTRAL - NEW SHOPPING MALL IN MAJAN!!!
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 09:07:41 +0000

Hi Osam Thabit Qaid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  MIDTOWN CENTRAL - NEW SHOPPING MALL IN MAJAN!!! Dear Sir / Madam,

Expand your business with us!

Greetings!

I am sending you the attached teasers, elevations and layouts for our
upcoming Shopping Centre MIDTOWN CENTRAL  in Majan (Skh. Mohd Bin Zayed
Rd.).

Anchor Shop : Carrefour (Supermarket), please do let us know your interest.
Booking Continue.

Kindly contact the below details:

Siji Salam

Mall Manager

MIDTOWN CENTRAL

Mob.:  +971 56 4780299

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

                [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>    

Web:  <http://www.midtown-central.com> www.midtown-central.com 

 

 

Thank You!

 

 

Regards,

MS. ESMHIE

SECRETARY

KARMASTAJI GROUP

P.O BOX 118180

DUBAI, U.A.E

T: +971 4 2766861

 <http://www.karmastajigroup.com/> www.karmastajigroup.com

This email is from Karmastaji Group. The email and any attachments are
confidential and may contain privileged information, and are intended for
the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email
or any part of it While we have checked this e-mail and any attachments for
viruses, we do not warrant that they are virus-free.

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2003369