Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order failed but payment debited
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 16:24:13 +0000

Hi Osam Thabit Qaid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order failed but payment debited To whom it may concern,

I have made an order through the babyshop app yesterday on Jan 4 2021. I
added the first debit card but I received the following message:
Sorry, your payment didn’t go through. Please try again at
https://babyshop.app.link/UHq1p0xoMcb. Please contact your bank if any
amount has been debited.

However, payment was already debited from the account *TWICE*: 163.20. I
contacted the bank they told me that payments are still on hold as the
store need to decline the transaction with the given authorization number:
002616. Therefore, please proceed with the needful!

Also please note that I ordered again the same item with another debit card
and the payment was processed normally and it is now on its way to the
babyshop store:
We’ve shipped your order 9626565944 for BELLY BANDIT Upsie Belly Suppo...
 to Minutes  Inside City Centre Me'aisem, Ground Floor, Near Carrefour,
IMPZ, Dubai. Expect arrival by 06-01-2021. Track it: <trackingUrl>.

My mobile number is 0527241434.

Please reply ASAP!

Thanks, Nivine Hanach.

-- 
Best regards, Nivine Hanach.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1959315