Subject: Ticket Assigned - NAME BADGES , LANYARDS, WRISTBAND, T SHIRT , LABELS, AT FACTORY PRICE IN AJMAN
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 16:24:12 +0000

Hi Osam Thabit Qaid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  NAME BADGES , LANYARDS, WRISTBAND, T SHIRT , LABELS, AT FACTORY PRICE IN AJMAN Dear Sir,

Our company AVM INTERNATIONAL heartily announces the arrival of the latest
cost-effective, Name badges  wristbands, T shirts, Cap, etc. in very less
price, always have stock for immediate delivery.

We are giving a huge discount depending on the quantity. Kindly send a
return e-mail in order to know more about this product and to avail of this
offer. Our sales representative would be available at a time convenient to
you, to explain all the features and details of our products, Attached our
products brochure for your reference. . Also you can find more our products
in our website: Link:- http://www.avmgroupuae.com

We are looking for your happiest reply.

Best Regards,
Ashraf .M
Sales Executive
AVM International Fze

PO BOX :237421
Ajman Free Zone, UAE
Telphone: 06-7473024
Fax: 06-7473073

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Link:-  <http://www.avmgroupuae.com/> http://www.avmgroupuae.com/ 

Mobile:056-3067121

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1959214