Subject: Ticket Assigned - PROPOSAL FOR TIE-UP : BENZER EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICES ABUDHABI
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 16:25:11 +0000

Hi Osam Thabit Qaid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  PROPOSAL FOR TIE-UP : BENZER EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICES ABUDHABI Respected Sir,

Good Day and Greetings. Hope this email finds you in good health and high
spirits.

I am Ganesh B Krishnan – Business Head of BENZER EXPRESS, UAE

*About Us:* *BENZER GROUP* professionally managed ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and
OHSAS 18001 Certified Company. We are operating Headquarters in Abu Dhabi &
Regional office at Dubai.

*Our Services:* Already we have more than Decade Experience in UAE market.
With this experience we planned to move another business vertical in
Delivery services. We have an office in Mussafah. Equipped with Fleet
including Delivery Vehicles and Professionally Well trained Staffs for
making business worthful. Services Including Door to Door Service, Store to
Door Service, E-Commerce Deliveries, Consolidated Shipments, Logistics
Solution, Pick & Drop Products B2B, SME's Shops and Malls, Documents &
Parcels Shipping and More...

*E-Mail Regarding: *With this mail attaching company profile for your kind
reference. You may check our website from the mentioned link
http://benzerexpress.com/ http://www.benzertransport.com/,
http://www.benzermotors.com/, http://www.benzerenvironmental.com/. Please
do email us if you see a mutually beneficial business to take this
proposition to the next level. *Also you may contact me +971 581765815
(Mobile & Whatsapp) or through my E-mail signature. *

Looking forward. Thank you. Have a Wonderful and Blessed Days ahead.

--

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1924881