Subject: Ticket Assigned - PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 12:28:45 +0000

Hi Yasser Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL 
Dear Sir/Ma’am,
                Good Day. In this pandemic situation of COVID-19 we    
are pleased to offer you a very effective and efficient service that    
will support you to achieve your business objectives (Revenue Boosting).

                One Track Delivery will perform an important role to    
work like a bridge by providing you and your Customers door to door    
services which includes;
         DOMESTIC SERVICES
         E-COMMERCE DELIVERIES
         INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
         BULLET SERVICES
         SAME-DAY DELIVERIES
         CHEQUE & CASH COLLECTION

We have the same efficiency as those with other famous international    
services. The difference is One Track Delivery rates are extremely    
lower. Kindly check attached business partnership proposal for your    
gratification.

Try our services now and be satisfied. Call us at +971 545 11 3279 for  
   pickups. You can call us any time of the day.

Please either forward this mail to your management or provide us    
concerned contact details.

Warm Regards:

One Track Delivery LLC
+971 545 11 3279

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1944347