Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your refund is on its way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 13:12:39 +0000

Hi Yasser Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your refund is on its way I cant see any refund trf as i check out as a guest so i dont have any
account.

Please let me knw how i can get my cash back.

Urget revert required as i am calling your call centre from last so many
days but no one is giving me solution for my issue.

Thanks
Regards
Disha
Regards
Disha

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020, 11:54
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: DISHA BHAGAT <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi DISHA BHAGAT, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1000334997 for order 9620469639
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9620469639?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162262581?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Lee Cooper Checked Top with Short Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 45

Total *AED 45*
Total Refund Amount *AED 45*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.
Your refund:
*AED 45* will be refunded to My Credit.
Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you've spent will
also be credited to your My Credit balance.
To learn more about how My Credit works, take a look at our Help Centre.
<https://help.centrepointstores.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000718374-Returns-Policy>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1923729