Subject: Refund
From: YASSER LSM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 04:27:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sondos, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience. 

​ 

​We have processed the refund of your orders as follows: 
1- As per the Aramex tracking No. 46381962130, the returned items Order No. 6241577115 have not been collected from you. 
2- The refund of the returned items (SAR 97.90) in order number 6251296094 has been processed from our side to source of original transfer on 19/12/20. The Transaction id is 169999990044279580. 
3- The refund of the returned items (SAR 175.20) in order number 6251331791 has been processed from our side to source of original transfer on 21/12/20. The Transaction id is 169999990044361286. 
4- The refund of the returned items (SAR 184.00) in order number 6251539275 has been processed from our side to source of original transfer on 19/12/20. The Transaction id is 169999990044755166. 
5- The refund of the returned items (SAR 453.90) in order number 6252034568 has been processed from our side to source of original transfer on 19/12/20. The Transaction id is 169999990045520379. 
6- The refund of the returned items (SAR 240.00) in order number 6253089636 has been processed from our side to source of original transfer on 20/12/20. The Transaction id is 169999990047677550. 
7- The refund of the returned items (SAR 178.00) in order number 6253240119 has been processed from our side to source of original transfer on 22/12/20. The Transaction id is 169999990048060201. 

** Noting that your card issuer requires 2-15 additional business days to process the refund as per the bank norms. 

Once again, sincere apologies and thank you for your patience. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team