Subject: Ticket Assigned - Online Business Growth Proposal
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 09:53:48 +0000

Hi Yasser Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Online Business Growth Proposal Dear Babyshop,

Hope you are doing well.

1-      Increasing your online presence at a minimal price by Develop an
Ecommerce business Website with latest trends technology or want
revamping/redesigning your current website http://www.babyshopstores.com/
for business growth.

2-      Add value to your website by creating Mobile Application Development
service (iOS App & Android App) with additional features & functionalities.

3-      1st Page Result on Google:- Would you like an abundance of laser
targeted high quality visitors to your website every day by SEO, SMO, CRO
and PPC in Google Ads etc.?

If you are interested, please revert us Email with requirement along with
your contact detail, then I can send you our company information, price list
with the best offer.

Positively looking forward to being your partner in your success.

Thanks,

Yolanda,

 

Our support is personal and individual to every client 24/7

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1905681