Subject: Fwd: Delayed Deliveries due to Trailer break down
From: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
To: homebox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 05:14:25 -0700 (MST)

Please check this for certain orders for today. 
If any customers with these order numbers call in for delayed deliveries..... 

As we know that there is a trailer break down which was meant to reach Abu Dhabi and as discussed with Yunis there will be deliveries postponed for some Abu Dhabi Areas which will be completed by tomorrow in the same slots. 

DRIVER_MOB 	LINE_NO 	Order Status 	CRM Ref 	Notes 	IVRINV_NO 	CUSTOMER_NAME 	CUSTOMER_MOB 	DO_START_LOC 	CUSTOMER_SUBZONE 	CUSTOMER_AREA 	GRP_CLUSTER 	SCH_SLOT 
549931591 	1 	Customer Agreed 	2804826 		9659180653 	wadha almarar 	501149771 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Bida Zayed 	WR1 	1 
	2 	Customer Agreed 	2804841 		9661286162 	Ali almrzooqi 	509330578 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Bida Zayed 	WR1 	1 
	3 	Customer Agreed 	2805229 		9661585521 	Maryam Mohd 	501068634 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Bida Zayed 	WR1 	1 
	4 	Customer Agreed 	2804868 	please call the cx 1 hour before as he doesn’t live there 	9660078001 	Pinaki Das Sharma 	501032191 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Madinat Zayed 	WR1 	3 
	5 	Customer Agreed 	2804886 		9661571372 	Farhan Alhamady 	505622060 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Marfa 	WR1 	3 
	6 	Customer Agreed 	2804897 		9661617811 	Yousif Mohammed Alhamady 	504434277 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Marfa 	WR1 	2 
	7 	Customer Agreed 	2804903 		9659008280 	Asmaa Alhammadi 	562308000 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Marfa 	WR1 	2 
	8 	Customer Agreed 	2804925 		9656542028 	Mubarak Hamad Alamri 	503181850 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Bida Zayed 	WR1 	2 
												
563697936 	1 	Customer Agreed 	2805251 		9661744180 	Latifah Theyab 	545151491 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Gayathi 	WR2 	1 
	2 	Customer Agreed 	2804937 		9660172730 	Abdulla Alzaabi 	502723379 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	2 
	3 	Customer Agreed 	2804944 		9660173530 	Abdulla Alzaabi 	502723379 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	2 
	4 	Customer Agreed 	2804949 		9660270052 	Abdulla Alzaabi 	502723379 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	2 
	5 	Customer Agreed 	2804976 		29004105997020210511 	jagadesh r 	566147843 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	1 
	6 	No Answer 	2804994 		9660997377 	William jade abrahan 	504705148 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	2 
	7 	Customer Agreed 	2805003 		29004602273120210516 	Jignesh Kumar 	504680423 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	1 
	8 	Customer Agreed 	rescheduled to slot 1 - 2805012 		9661682344 	Mohamed Embarak 	545698437 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	2 
	9 	Customer Agreed 	2805045 		9661682955 	muhammad kamran rashid 	505899309 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	1 
	10 	No Answer 	2805088 		9661685074 	Fakhera Almanaoori 	522000357 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	1 
	11 	Customer Agreed 	2805103 		29004107325020210507 	chantelle van rooyeh 	506082442 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	1 
												
	12 	Customer Agreed 	2805115 		9661262902 	Hadef Almansoori 	503142241 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Gayathi 	WR2 	2 
549931589 	1 	Rescheduled 	ED Raised - 2805131 		9662073567 	Qaisya Zahra 	561228549 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	1 
	2 	Customer Agreed 	2805172 		9662088235 	Rim Chihi 	509683037 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Ruwais 	WR2 	2 
	3 	Customer Agreed 	2805185 		9660319059 	Asma Alhamadi 	526008152 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Sila 	WR2 	1 
	4 	Customer Agreed 	2805196 		9660803361 	Abu dhabi 	501500423 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Sila 	WR2 	2 
	5 	No Answer 	2805205 		9658118250 	Maha 	555810802 	HBADW 	Abu Dhabi 	Al Ghuwaifat 	WR1 	3 

Niren D'Souza 
Team Manager 
[email-masked] 

From: "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Maryam Yahya" <[email-masked]>, "Taima Zeid" <[email-masked]>, "Raneem Alqutub" <[email-masked]>, "Niren Dsouza" <[email-masked]>, "Saurav Chakraborty" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]>, "Ankit Arora" <[email-masked]>, "Yunis Fakrudeen" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 4:54:40 PM 
Subject: FW: Delayed Deliveries due to Trailer break down 

Hi Team, 

As we know that there is a trailer break down which was meant to reach Abu Dhabi and as discussed with Yunis there will be deliveries postponed for some Abu Dhabi Areas which will be completed by tomorrow in the same slots. 

The 3 rd attachment in red, all the orders will be delivered toady but there will be a delay. And for the rest 2 attachment the deliveries will be completed on Friday and for the customer who has not answered if they call back please raised an ED after Sunday 23 rd May if customer refuses to accept the delivery on Friday. 

	

Murtaza Kutiyanawala 

Team Lead – Customer Care 

T : +971 4 517 2300 

D : +971 4 813 5812 

F : +971 4 517 2380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ http://www.homeboxstores.com/ | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

From: Ankit Arora <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 2:52 PM 
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]>; Deepak Devasia <[email-masked]>; Somaskandan Karthikeyan <[email-masked]>; Yunis Fakrudeen <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Delayed Deliveries due to Trailer break down 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Murtaza Kutiyanawala ] , 

As we know that there is a trailer break down which was meant to reach Abu Dhabi and as discussed with Yunis there will be deliveries postponed for some Abu Dhabi Areas which will be completed by tomorrow in the same slots. 

Can you makes sure that all the customers affected by this are informed and we have a tracker for the same. 

Also make sure that this information is passed to the Crystal team ( Entire Team ) and also to live salesman team so that we can avoid escalations with 1 st hand information. 

Thanking you in Anticipation 

	

Ankit Arora 

Busniess Development Mananger 

T : +971 4 517 2300 

M : +971 502102053 

F : +971 4 517 2386 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7C3fea931fa23447819ec108d91b7d594c%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637571047440930407%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=6yQ7A3CgRxqMOsloEpvSGb4RLZ75VQrVoCL%2BXXo3ESs%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com 

Subject: RE: Vehicle breakdonw
From: Ahmed Faraz <[email-masked]>
To: Homebox Delivery <[email-masked]>, Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Cc: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, Abdul Rasheed <[email-masked]>, Anton Dilshan <[email-masked]>, Harsha Lasantha <[email-masked]>, hbpending uae <[email-masked]>, Munawar Ahmed <[email-masked]>, "Prabhuldev Prabhakaran" <[email-masked]>, Soundar Rajan <[email-masked]>, Yunis Fakrudeen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 10:20:23 +0000

Hi,

9661430463 – Not Answer.

9661480223 – Agreed for tomorrow.

9661767105 - Agreed for tomorrow.

9661892963 – not answer.

9661392592 - Agreed for tomorrow – same slot.

29052102577120210417 - Agreed for tomorrow – After jumma prayer.

9661509616 - Agreed for tomorrow – same slot. Morning.

9661903382 - Agreed for tomorrow.

9661331243 - Agreed for tomorrow.

9661935920 – not Responding.

9658725796 - not Responding.

29004105027920210515 - Agreed for tomorrow. Morning Slot.

9661317207 - Agreed for tomorrow – After jumma prayer.

9661334803 - Agreed for tomorrow.

9661448513 - Agreed for tomorrow – After jumma prayer.

9661906185 – Switched off.

9661348790 - Agreed for tomorrow.

9661340643 - Agreed for tomorrow.

9661387468  - cx already cancel the order.

9661430305 - Agreed for tomorrow. Kindly delivery tomorrow 2;00 pm

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz

Customer care Executive

T   :  800 HOMEBOX (4663269)

F   :  +971 4 5172380

 E   :  [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina

P.O.Box 282028, UAE.

 www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7C46ba5a6373744da3214008d91b78e13a%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637571028255575238%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=%2Ff%2FaeBg9nrTqMbKRygE10OoHzsWOC9SAOg89i7KsMNI%3D&reserved=0>

From: Homebox Delivery <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 1:37 PM
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Cc: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Abdul Rasheed <[email-masked]>; Anton Dilshan <[email-masked]>; Harsha Lasantha <[email-masked]>; hbpending uae <[email-masked]>; Munawar Ahmed <[email-masked]>; Prabhuldev Prabhakaran <[email-masked]>; Soundar Rajan <[email-masked]>; Yunis Fakrudeen <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Vehicle breakdonw

Dear

Please add  below 2 more DO  also and convince for Friday .

                                                                                                        Values

DO_NO

DRIVER

DRIVER_MOB

LINE_NO

IVRINV_NO

CUSTOMER_NAME

CUSTOMER_MOB

DO_START_LOC

CUSTOMER_SUBZONE

CUSTOMER_AREA

GRP_CLUSTER

SCH_SLOT

TENDER

Sum of FIXING_TM

Sum of TOT_VALUE

1658332

Imran Hussain YSN

526779005

1

9661430463

maitha almansoori

562111282

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Al Falah Area

ABU2

1

COD_PAYMENT_MODE

25

895

                        2

9661480223

Aayedh Alahbaby

504497771

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Al Falah Area

ABU2

2

COD_PAYMENT_MODE

30

1090

                        3

9661767105

Aayedh Alahbaby

504497771

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Al Falah Area

ABU2

2

COD_PAYMENT_MODE

10

795

                        4

9661892963

Noora Jasim

504019991

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Al Falah Area

ABU2

1

COD_PAYMENT_MODE

10

85

                        5

9661392592

Bojana Zgonjanin

553898029

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Al Raha Beach

ABU2

1

CREDIT_CARD

25

295

                        6

29052102577120210417

Mrs IFTEKHA

505536071

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Al Reef Villas

ABU2

2

(blank)

290

13528

                        7

9661509616

Mahesh Agrawal

503157150

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Al Reef Villas

ABU2

1

CREDIT_CARD

40

895

                        8

9661903382

John Carney

506623281

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Al Reef Villas

ABU2

1

CREDIT_CARD

30

5600

                        9

9661331243

Mariam Ali Alshamsi

503109922

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Al Muneera

ABU2

2

CREDIT_CARD

20

1075

                        10

9661935920

Abdullah afzal

552726278

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Bahya

ABU2

2

CREDIT_CARD

40

774

1658332 Total

                                                                                        520

25032

                                                                                                        Values

DO_NO

DRIVER

DRIVER_MOB

LINE_NO

IVRINV_NO

CUSTOMER_NAME

CUSTOMER_MOB

DO_START_LOC

CUSTOMER_SUBZONE

CUSTOMER_AREA

GRP_CLUSTER

SCH_SLOT

TENDER

Sum of FIXING_TM

Sum of TOT_VALUE

1658307

Rakesh Kumar

563698952

1

9658725796

Sheema

505300776

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Corniche

ABU1

2

COD_PAYMENT_MODE

50

1444

                        2

29004105027920210515

arti jaejani

522512114

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Corniche

ABU1

3

(blank)

35

3050

                        3

9661317207

Hassan Mohammad Salih

561116605

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Corniche

ABU1

1

CREDIT_CARD

40

2995

                        4

9661334803

Sourendra Dey

501181375

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Corniche

ABU1

3

CREDIT_CARD

20

199

                        5

9661448513

Hayan Saleh

508157994

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Corniche

ABU1

2

CREDIT_CARD

100

2845

                        6

9661906185

Sowei Smith

504771967

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Corniche

ABU1

2

CREDIT_CARD

30

775

                        7

9661348790

Khaled Ubaidi

564322249

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Sadiyat Island

ABU1

1

CREDIT_CARD

30

595

                        8

9661340643

Natasha Shabahat Ali

501648677

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Zafarana Area

ABU1

1

CREDIT_CARD

105

1750

                        9

9661387468

Maitha almansouri

501861115

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Zafarana Area

ABU1

1

COD_PAYMENT_MODE

10

675

                        10

9661430305

Sanaa El Bernoussi

553379084

HBADW

Abu Dhabi

Sadiyat Island

ABU1

2

CREDIT_CARD

10

295

Regards

Imran khan

From: Homebox Delivery
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 1:04 PM
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Abdul Rasheed <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anton Dilshan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Harsha Lasantha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; hbpending uae <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Munawar Ahmed <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Prabhuldev Prabhakaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Soundar Rajan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Yunis Fakrudeen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Vehicle breakdonw

Dear,

Due to vehicle breakdown team not able to reach on time for below all  the customers. Please informed to all customers & convince them to receive the tomorrow Friday 21May 2021.

Regards

Imran khan

Subject: RE: vehicle break down
From: Ahmed Faraz <[email-masked]>
To: Homebox Delivery <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Abdul Rasheed <[email-masked]>, Anton Dilshan <[email-masked]>, Harsha Lasantha <[email-masked]>, hbpending uae <[email-masked]>, Munawar Ahmed <[email-masked]>, "Prabhuldev Prabhakaran" <[email-masked]>, Soundar Rajan <[email-masked]>, Yunis Fakrudeen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 11:14:48 +0000

Hi,

29004107353720210514 – Not Responding.

29004105022820210514 – Agree to receive delay  delivery.

9661403871 – customer not agree for the delay – and want delivery 10 pm.  today itself.

29004603149520210514 – team already reached to customer place.

29004105006120210512 – not responding.

9661651420 - Agree to receive delay  delivery.

9661653470 - Agree to receive delay  delivery. 971556665058

29004105010320210513 – team already reached to customer place.

9661387475 – Not Responding.

9661814788 - Agree to receive delay  delivery.

29001005390720210518 – customer not responding.

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz

Customer care Executive

T   :  800 HOMEBOX (4663269)

F   :  +971 4 5172380

 E   :  [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina

P.O.Box 282028, UAE.

 www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7C97421c275653472d949a08d91b807b50%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637571060895950126%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=MAnm%2F2gRzaH%2B7%2BrdMReF1zFSee2HplQq6uEMHEgvufU%3D&reserved=0>

From: Homebox Delivery <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 1:42 PM
To: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Abdul Rasheed <[email-masked]>; Anton Dilshan <[email-masked]>; Harsha Lasantha <[email-masked]>; hbpending uae <[email-masked]>; Munawar Ahmed <[email-masked]>; Prabhuldev Prabhakaran <[email-masked]>; Soundar Rajan <[email-masked]>; Yunis Fakrudeen <[email-masked]>
Subject: vehicle break down

Dear ,

Due to vehicle breakdown team unable to deliver the item on slot time , please convince the customer for the delay.

IVRINV_NO

CUSTOMER_NAME

CUSTOMER_MOB

CUSTOMER_AREA

GRP_CLUSTER

SCH_SLOT

TENDER

Sum of FIXING_TM

Sum of TOT_VALUE

Remarks

29004107353720210514

manilyn enovero

567933390

Al Muroor

ABU1

2

(blank)

140

2516

1 mattress

29004105022820210514

mustafa rabee

502939411

Al Muroor

ABU1

1

(blank)

90

2418

2 mattress

9661403871

Moutaz Ibrahim Abdullla

507020883

Al Dhafrah AXD

ABU1

1

COD_PAYMENT_MODE

10

799

P-Pisa Arm Chair-Yellow

29004603149520210514

Sabi Karim

551159365

Khalidiyah AXD

ABU1

2

(blank)

80

2452

I-Medico 180x200x20 cm Medical Mattress with 5 Years Warranty

29004105006120210512

esra elsheikh alnazeer

524298890

Khalidiyah AXD

ABU1

3

(blank)

155

2153

I-Medico 150x200x20

9661651420

Sarah Lemeric

562127390

Hamdan Street

ABU1

1

CREDIT_CARD

50

1714

I-Lux 150x200x26 cm Spring Mattress with High Resilience Foam & 8 years Warranty

9661653470

Hajer Ahmed

556665050

Karama Street AXD

ABU1

1

COD_PAYMENT_MODE

10

725

I-Lux 150x200x26 cm Spring Mattress with High Resilience Foam & 8 years Warranty

29004105010320210513

johnny bandong

555115751

Tourist Club

ABU1

1

(blank)

110

3115

1 P-Askim 120x200 Bed-High Gloss White-1/3

9661387475

Noureldin Al Omar

508128566

Tourist Club

ABU1

2

CREDIT_CARD

10

525

I-Class 90 x 190 x 21 cm Spring Mattress With 6 Years Warranty

9661814788

Qaiser Aftab

507291981

Mohammed Bin Zayed City

ABU2

3

CREDIT_CARD

40

1144

I-Medico 90x200x20 cm  Medical Mattress with 5 Years Warranty

29001005390720210518

usman mir 0527544479

563322269

Rahba

ABU2

1

(blank)

45

3420

F-Concord 6 Seater Dining Table  - Oak & Off White-1/5

Regards

Imran khan