Subject: Ticket Assigned - Jummar Farrash order#6272877655
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 09:34:49 +0000

Hi Mohd Adeel Akhter,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Jummar Farrash order#6272877655  Good Morning

I am writing regarding my order

ive received this order in a l wajh city a few weeks ago and when they came
for assembly i was not present at home. please note delivery and assembly
in al wajh is only on thursdays.
when I came here i found one of my tv unit shelves broken and I've called
the employee multiple times telling him on thursday 11/03/2021 i will be
present for him to come and replace the broken piece. he told me not to
file a complaint and that he will replace it. today is friday 12/03/2021
and i did not receive any calls yesterday and no one came to replace it.

please note that I am only present in al Wajh on thursdays once per month
for I am resident in Jeddah for the weekends and therefore it wont be
convenient for them to come deliver and replace the following weekends for
i wont be present in al Wajh.

kindly find me a convenient solution.
attached below are pictures of my shelf.

Regards,
Jummar

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2233597