Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 23:36:45 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 31 &#45; FEBRUARY 06

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f24ae0192ad093000e2b8bc797c00f109eae44bddef1f2b8e9b3c81cd218cb610e242ca8db4022aa6a33998eadb9d3faed8c92d5387f6dacfd0f2abe40a68ad0 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f24ae0192ad093000e2b8bc797c00f109eae44bddef1f2b8e9b3c81cd218cb610e242ca8db4022aa6a33998eadb9d3faed8c92d5387f6dacfd0f2abe40a68ad0 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74d428fcc0dcae9e9b65ce33ad80c04ba3df3d76e46dbd1fb055a9771bf42bca6097c1c6f0b91fff12822a58ba33ae2279c29cda0cfb82da6423b87d7aca39aa 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jan 16 23 Jan 30 06

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74d428fcc0dcae9e9b65ce33ad80c04ba3df3d76e46dbd1fb055a9771bf42bca6097c1c6f0b91fff12822a58ba33ae2279c29cda0cfb82da6423b87d7aca39aa 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 16 23 Jan 30 06

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74d428fcc0dcae9e9b65ce33ad80c04ba3df3d76e46dbd1fb055a9771bf42bca6097c1c6f0b91fff12822a58ba33ae2279c29cda0cfb82da6423b87d7aca39aa 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 16 23 Jan 30 06

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d740e84a69edbe27f64c1846644981d8fb0c9674341af2e0daf8d70840b2fcee2f93140a83df50e5df98d763e277f235c8fa4c9aeedca8391e204bfb12c4b3fb 
Make Your Essay Structure Rock-Solid with These Tips 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d740e84a69edbe27f64c1846644981d8fb0c9674341af2e0daf8d70840b2fcee2f93140a83df50e5df98d763e277f235c8fa4c9aeedca8391e204bfb12c4b3fb 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d740e84a69edbe2778c1b2d2cf728c1f1aac2e839bc95471b19d53c1c84e34b942581e68a9ce3b37deb976ff8d6c716ae185bcd729ee71e34dc15c701a4f4b53 
5 Writing Activities to Keep You Going Through the Winter 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d740e84a69edbe2778c1b2d2cf728c1f1aac2e839bc95471b19d53c1c84e34b942581e68a9ce3b37deb976ff8d6c716ae185bcd729ee71e34dc15c701a4f4b53 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d740e84a69edbe270e5157bcf05f9f2a40b4fd3e8ab20dc012f6b729eb9ffdd218b3708686b813b6202f035b91b08210679271f763d2c5d6065e7c3ed5400000 
4 Better Ways to Express ‘Sorry for the Inconvenience’ in Email 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d740e84a69edbe270e5157bcf05f9f2a40b4fd3e8ab20dc012f6b729eb9ffdd218b3708686b813b6202f035b91b08210679271f763d2c5d6065e7c3ed5400000 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91e47f4b5dde89dc12c03510cc992065d97ce43dd2da63f7c5ae4768a98973f49eceee6ce5e83b116e3b03aff331cc59d914687047b97456ac134766aa15b017 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91e47f4b5dde89dc12c03510cc992065d97ce43dd2da63f7c5ae4768a98973f49eceee6ce5e83b116e3b03aff331cc59d914687047b97456ac134766aa15b017 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91e47f4b5dde89dc12c03510cc992065d97ce43dd2da63f7c5ae4768a98973f49eceee6ce5e83b116e3b03aff331cc59d914687047b97456ac134766aa15b017 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91e47f4b5dde89dc12c03510cc992065d97ce43dd2da63f7c5ae4768a98973f49eceee6ce5e83b116e3b03aff331cc59d914687047b97456ac134766aa15b017 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce21dcd547a062ff2ebe208a3a277e5840b3d66edd361404b4e1d23e4e44c843324b1f289dd4e887e8e5585518c7390053ca3f0ec55d06bcbc995d679300ca41 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24a6d225f155bab8ae72b94613828327a1e2aaa4f71908285ae5e1bb33c7705d5c6e6b115961a06af7e983536dd89e59c0e93bdb895a1c4718a1d1c2a3581168 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=68283b6bff3a46e04314278df229921404cc7374347adf65af8c08ff93b093f21c9f1a8aa886a6fa0c8fb9b97e90d38bbfcbdc67edb65f4072cb809cb6a1bd5a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54cbfedb7537c3474e72425c459a85fdfbcebb493ff3b94b9326b2e3459c08bc8f1fa1458d27ef0023167dc229942de34ad312e4019fd8ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9b8706f11db5344472c4d724c51e880422e772dd4070de3b88a5ccbe4de28bdeb7a6bf7e80615e4df9bca0376927e6802939fe1d503e7b3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=67d9ea7e5c0d1b528d3bd6d8d4c6a2e92a57d42e5e24b45424133c2a4cbf2d4ee1d12aaa8f60c4274a81bfd039edd8c28d62e92385d86797 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63b6dcd4f3a8528100197865de3d6d1c981c50ddd7de40263c4d15bdce62d09e21970a974dfdadb79d7ac9a0c9e36a00601104480d0401b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=68283b6bff3a46e04314278df229921404cc7374347adf65af8c08ff93b093f21c9f1a8aa886a6fa0c8fb9b97e90d38bbfcbdc67edb65f4072cb809cb6a1bd5a 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44b0f175493e88fda9152b8feaf83627910dba85400624ee057de20e153f588d634c052d37e5fee24127d9e0ea00d640e28c0ba48a7145bcd89ade7098cfba75 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=139db53775fdc87d5eb0431cecac6e259133fbdaaaababaed1a5ad6de84970e3c9e87205624bcf88be309cd4178541a606f27bac54ac60479137af303a7c391ba247187803e314df7f983e3a3e53e99bdda2d261cfffc4b1 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f60338431a0c766e237c181f2bd7bd4dde5d3188ac1b4412ea770c10192387b24d4970a5770c6cf7e47e9a81ff0648776a096789c0313c0113ff6371a0c8bb5 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f60338431a0c766e237c181f2bd7bd4dde5d3188ac1b4412ea770c10192387b24d4970a5770c6cf7e47e9a81ff0648776a096789c0313c0113ff6371a0c8bb5 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104