Subject: Ticket Assigned - E-BUSINESS CARD
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 08:04:23 +0000

Hi Yahya Ahmed Mohammed Ali Al- Dhurafi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  E-BUSINESS CARD Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Hope you're doing well.

It was pleasure to meet your team. As per our discussion regarding " E-
Business card and Tag ", Please check the below mentioned link of demo and
attachment  for your kind reference.

https://we.tl/t-BYpUzbC1pf

Benefits :-

1.       You will get lifetime validity. 

2.       User can add, edit and delete any details at any time it will
automatically update in your card/tag also. 

3.       User can share company profile, Pricelist ,social media ,photos,
videos, general details etc. 

4.       Customized printing on cards 

5.       Cloud storage system

6.       It will work in iOS and android

7.       Three option to share your contact details 

.         NFC

.         QR

.         Online sharing 

 Please feel free to contact us regarding any further assistance for the
same or visit our website www.my-cardz.com , www.zurichtek.com

 

 

signature

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2051056