Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 23:35:21 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 24 &#45; JANUARY 30

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e581539ad3799c5aea6e1892b71f3c95eca06549f64dd1b684dfdc230252bfcddec295989ff76c22692ff4c5e4e4b09024b38c6d938b77818ca 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e581539ad3799c5aea6e1892b71f3c95eca06549f64dd1b684dfdc230252bfcddec295989ff76c22692ff4c5e4e4b09024b38c6d938b77818ca 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e585e69856c8e1b2734663a12187ffddd8bbb0e66d99f5963d66312113ef0e2d3d4160f6ba548f13234925cdbf6e4784184310bd0a0008a4bd3 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jan 09 16 Jan 23 30

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e585e69856c8e1b2734663a12187ffddd8bbb0e66d99f5963d66312113ef0e2d3d4160f6ba548f13234925cdbf6e4784184310bd0a0008a4bd3 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 09 16 Jan 23 30

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e585e69856c8e1b2734663a12187ffddd8bbb0e66d99f5963d66312113ef0e2d3d4160f6ba548f13234925cdbf6e4784184310bd0a0008a4bd3 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 09 16 Jan 23 30

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e580941b1d3ef840f55d8d6920693e252c518eb5d5d6c9d3b8aaa337d06bc3945e459ed29aeab7ad5f5197f7d1222c9a7c6b097c936322b8e58 
The Cost of ‘Natural’ Business Communications for Multilingual Leaders 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e580941b1d3ef840f55d8d6920693e252c518eb5d5d6c9d3b8aaa337d06bc3945e459ed29aeab7ad5f5197f7d1222c9a7c6b097c936322b8e58 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58d41b81ac88d5b680c34d7e52438498844d03afc602e906a201f6fc52898bb40515795f01d51b7e7b79c6c37a9df939304301840b63741202 
What Is Irony in Writing? An Unironic Guide 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58d41b81ac88d5b680c34d7e52438498844d03afc602e906a201f6fc52898bb40515795f01d51b7e7b79c6c37a9df939304301840b63741202 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
AI

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e583ef621a5d7cfa85037096af9b3478ce23aa0c8787960a0e2c172b9fe8b31437c231a8c385f446e767e433414ee59b2c6cce13ea5413204d5 
Adversarial Grammatical Error Correction 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e583ef621a5d7cfa85037096af9b3478ce23aa0c8787960a0e2c172b9fe8b31437c231a8c385f446e767e433414ee59b2c6cce13ea5413204d5 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58b3c78f94099c11ec0262ac4e9a6cbfcce7c82039559a4befb8904363e9ed3155cdf9cc143bb0b4ea4fdc5ac3f33f219e3a84d557d8aea9b0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58b3c78f94099c11ec0262ac4e9a6cbfcce7c82039559a4befb8904363e9ed3155cdf9cc143bb0b4ea4fdc5ac3f33f219e3a84d557d8aea9b0 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58b3c78f94099c11ec0262ac4e9a6cbfcce7c82039559a4befb8904363e9ed3155cdf9cc143bb0b4ea4fdc5ac3f33f219e3a84d557d8aea9b0 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58b3c78f94099c11ec0262ac4e9a6cbfcce7c82039559a4befb8904363e9ed3155cdf9cc143bb0b4ea4fdc5ac3f33f219e3a84d557d8aea9b0 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e584c628df9c81c34a0bb0a6eed7efec216330134c8670ab50058c473397cfa4f25f7d801cb8ec5d63fb6e3d0b5fe3e0982ac3b93736cb6d27a 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58a8a346e11ee679935e1fc0cba31ce153d3102e554b400d0910a4cf1b8b9357d147464a9b54fe080964d7103373a1e88ca44e474c90add6d2 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58872eae3b33b4119fdfbc2b583fad94bc1d9e9e5cc72c61c8524eba39994f948e437e4ea2a3dc38320996a019133a5537398a3f888cd7064b 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58f44d7c4249670a0721badf14abaccefc5d016bba78acfeba3ee9528a5ea26e4b89d1bbf0b00669ac33e8ebcddf30dd5c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58274ff6f642a549be8ef23c052efe6a30a553a2d5fa0b6ea11cfa426432de9bd1b75df34440d850bb4d68e9c28c66aaea 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e584ec56ef165b62d23badbe84db5248f4d99eed8c8f6fa6996ceb316d4281ebdb9fa020ee324a4407f0408713d9f511f77 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e585af857524c292895e139d61f91c28947fbbd35b6b3b19dc0c8b85513f2d4bd7791491d93773e159e91e2abe9f608927e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58872eae3b33b4119fdfbc2b583fad94bc1d9e9e5cc72c61c8524eba39994f948e437e4ea2a3dc38320996a019133a5537398a3f888cd7064b 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58691b645898be2822bce528f01cbc2822c4ef65ae5572bd5fe80285b2da5cb6850adb00b18d222bb0bc055a7fc0113ae812d3c384ef1820cd 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9258aac8d7bae47c0eedf700bbad15dc0fb853bf0893954d679e3a1dbd1936a47cfbdb88e3c252f75434e0246c981c964f60922ffb770af17fcbdee63b58fdc83d0e83ae212dfa8eed08f2c7443253eb1d0bb9adfd77797a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58e08ef63f2c8b78c6cb0ca53f189f77a155f691bebe38fa4102eeeaf59efe40656aebd91fc3a1479ffe1c6b8b0ec980e5b764ad3cb1caa53d 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b6c6e4cd89fc6e58e08ef63f2c8b78c6cb0ca53f189f77a155f691bebe38fa4102eeeaf59efe40656aebd91fc3a1479ffe1c6b8b0ec980e5b764ad3cb1caa53d 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104