Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 23:48:50 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 17 &#45; JANUARY 23

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958a4d02f1c049f151f8490eec88e800dc585ba26aea8891758168a23bab63f4af5bb293a0f9a6f0fad0563e1fe3b5c077741e8cf86a0ef3aa3 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958a4d02f1c049f151f8490eec88e800dc585ba26aea8891758168a23bab63f4af5bb293a0f9a6f0fad0563e1fe3b5c077741e8cf86a0ef3aa3 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c695861b78a8e2acc8ad69e247931e22180fc141b39045c498383160d7a0db18e0f325a98c78067e20c994e460a52b661023a28a42bcbde2c51e7 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jan 02 09 Jan 16 23

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c695861b78a8e2acc8ad69e247931e22180fc141b39045c498383160d7a0db18e0f325a98c78067e20c994e460a52b661023a28a42bcbde2c51e7 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 02 09 Jan 16 23

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c695861b78a8e2acc8ad69e247931e22180fc141b39045c498383160d7a0db18e0f325a98c78067e20c994e460a52b661023a28a42bcbde2c51e7 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 02 09 Jan 16 23

 
 
<strong>New Offer: </strong>Upgrade by January 31 <br class="hide">and get 40% OFF the plan of your choice.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69582f6ddc0a436ccecc1d68f27579ba01a8a70c75c5b7b135edf2412166fce3bf45ccb40504aa373d312c3ad8afbbdc17b87dacd6edcfbd6411 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69582f6ddc0a436ccecc1d68f27579ba01a8a70c75c5b7b135edf2412166fce3bf45ccb40504aa373d312c3ad8afbbdc17b87dacd6edcfbd6411 

40% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfedad5982b72c3e04b065c68bf4ed0a6cc58e61503d0da904a43453c2a4119d9463ead44498045e000f4aa3cf148d0343261b2d9fcfa430e3b 
Avoid Overused Language Once and for All 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfedad5982b72c3e04b065c68bf4ed0a6cc58e61503d0da904a43453c2a4119d9463ead44498045e000f4aa3cf148d0343261b2d9fcfa430e3b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfeb52d1ab920259c2dbfcd44c33b4e42f23bd6974d534400470f5848a7c00df6b85df486a111ec383f2adf7952bc2daa541e9903c1fb0f39ff 
Is Multitasking Actually Making You More Productive? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfeb52d1ab920259c2dbfcd44c33b4e42f23bd6974d534400470f5848a7c00df6b85df486a111ec383f2adf7952bc2daa541e9903c1fb0f39ff 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfe7032a80de9fe6543530f769102ce4191f8c52ed183a834b15eb1e121d1225f172563fe23be647aa6a60e1bbc147d20360867ffe134a83318 
Captivate Your Reader by Writing the Perfect Hook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfe7032a80de9fe6543530f769102ce4191f8c52ed183a834b15eb1e121d1225f172563fe23be647aa6a60e1bbc147d20360867ffe134a83318 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69587fa328e9fac384d930a28ec9a5593447ef140ac36d107cfad5a38070223812e98e7d992758ec0e9592d47adc5987bc921b1e6855878c0638 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69587fa328e9fac384d930a28ec9a5593447ef140ac36d107cfad5a38070223812e98e7d992758ec0e9592d47adc5987bc921b1e6855878c0638 

Get better, faster results when <br class="hide"> employees can clearly and <br class="hide"> effectively communicate<br class="hide">  their ideas.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69587fa328e9fac384d930a28ec9a5593447ef140ac36d107cfad5a38070223812e98e7d992758ec0e9592d47adc5987bc921b1e6855878c0638 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69587fa328e9fac384d930a28ec9a5593447ef140ac36d107cfad5a38070223812e98e7d992758ec0e9592d47adc5987bc921b1e6855878c0638 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958b2e1256ecd7dc8a63266b70acd413216b1562ca481fe221751b93471924bb562cda73e50494d9eae0aac733be845c86132b487b4efd551e9 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c695885eca8e6a8e6089fa3b53281bf785fa5b200bbf0af47b1c0a489de7878a9f94948d617b7c602311e28904087d5998f2e591b9c85273722f8 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958d01faaeb7b375b4cf9ea3654c9bf59fd298e3ebef75cf483ac454c7bccb4be4511332900627eeb96fe4b7d48b76c920e7926263d008df3f0 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958c267830d19cd0d194c510721f92d3f52274aadb8ee60a15bfe637c33b82241d547ec6190fea5942c9062a0e33f7f061e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958d8458207f7361c8314d20d6d932c22666af596fccb8b230fde2a3da1c49d4a06fd29ca70f87ec08071a1fb89e7512f39 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958aa3af37ed009530bb21a9c3c8a03f7cac77f06f1626859f7bc36a1c02298abd0840ff496a13f9aa4a280ed061c32a1d7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69580ab7c0d723d60b6f16b89c9303649471a083b5a40bd842cf9141fdfa46051aa7752f1963a96f82550b4714772f44b377 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958d01faaeb7b375b4cf9ea3654c9bf59fd298e3ebef75cf483ac454c7bccb4be4511332900627eeb96fe4b7d48b76c920e7926263d008df3f0 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c695803225cb65d127eb6ed3bad280e5bc08d2f9745a83c91123263c53615acd7640ffe8a48229b438c5bec3291b37f107da3a20d9f4b5f2384f5 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2aa8d33b7238af0b5f62ada7ff47556a55228924c6a4b060a68b13bd4020e8ea64236f2194b50e8ed0575211a6f8a53850bd00a6b7b479a27f0a54c0686de215e880b6450ff6073e4a86271884338c21a2187f3265a4385 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958f77f708d7bd4db933e10debcdd2104a46cb3961c065639ad4114b51e616fd65d29cfbede428b2903918cebcb00486a729daeadfb1a88425a 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958f77f708d7bd4db933e10debcdd2104a46cb3961c065639ad4114b51e616fd65d29cfbede428b2903918cebcb00486a729daeadfb1a88425a 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104