Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 03:38:10 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 10 &#45; JANUARY 16

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d936ca3bf7acbcea49592788cec63c59702fe48c3c07e12da526666c48b724cf45a97fee3b5efac5335b2a4fc5bdb05029d25f21c2878faf81 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d936ca3bf7acbcea49592788cec63c59702fe48c3c07e12da526666c48b724cf45a97fee3b5efac5335b2a4fc5bdb05029d25f21c2878faf81 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9da39bf0d4c8430b6ab90cc511b1377f80ed70c9a660eaa6bfa7fbcb4249aa0c68cc9f80ac7f403ee2b714c298a9b7a4fb7d75dbec70697c4 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9da39bf0d4c8430b6ab90cc511b1377f80ed70c9a660eaa6bfa7fbcb4249aa0c68cc9f80ac7f403ee2b714c298a9b7a4fb7d75dbec70697c4 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9da39bf0d4c8430b6ab90cc511b1377f80ed70c9a660eaa6bfa7fbcb4249aa0c68cc9f80ac7f403ee2b714c298a9b7a4fb7d75dbec70697c4 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9577e3e7eb030fa67f1435a7a7b1265b18265553e9d5d80b4422acb54d8aa9c7416c8b7b09c09c438745539715f21ac64b384a2047a2961db 
Captivate Your Reader by Writing the Perfect Hook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9577e3e7eb030fa67f1435a7a7b1265b18265553e9d5d80b4422acb54d8aa9c7416c8b7b09c09c438745539715f21ac64b384a2047a2961db 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9e00e1797a358f519c9eef736e2f0b8cb19e52ffe02a09cb0e2220c4c8a09a02e949d0cb6060c5dd9083347622620b03d743b878658958237 
How to Write a Conclusion for an Essay 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9e00e1797a358f519c9eef736e2f0b8cb19e52ffe02a09cb0e2220c4c8a09a02e949d0cb6060c5dd9083347622620b03d743b878658958237 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d94aa205b4281f35f8ee489b47e47c54993def6cf31c5d7820d2a5ec02bc737dd29551a008915874918b375151f73f29061c35da2811f6f14b 
Grammarly Wins TrustRadius Awards for Best Feature Set and Best Customer Support 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d94aa205b4281f35f8ee489b47e47c54993def6cf31c5d7820d2a5ec02bc737dd29551a008915874918b375151f73f29061c35da2811f6f14b 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9ec9f993e09f8501b72c27f1f14991a5788e19e459c9d5dd328a9d82e5145522e152974cceafee9092c91edbf4d947ed6fc0525e0a480ec50 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9ec9f993e09f8501b72c27f1f14991a5788e19e459c9d5dd328a9d82e5145522e152974cceafee9092c91edbf4d947ed6fc0525e0a480ec50 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9ec9f993e09f8501b72c27f1f14991a5788e19e459c9d5dd328a9d82e5145522e152974cceafee9092c91edbf4d947ed6fc0525e0a480ec50 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9ec9f993e09f8501b72c27f1f14991a5788e19e459c9d5dd328a9d82e5145522e152974cceafee9092c91edbf4d947ed6fc0525e0a480ec50 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d93e0d0fe323e6d38513bce922d9851ab7b9efc4037186e3f9ba394df8360073bc3c97df0fd5cd60552d3c43976e32ca56594e42d3b90abd0e 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9354d3804524c3b7c309992c84b2bfe263487f57c2710e71524fe6630cc4cf812651db6741e36f62a46004224011572480bbd2685eb57c79d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9d4742d502a6a600839c2ac06b368b0757379a109e61c35dd3b7fb1f8edd44fbca9dfbc0fc444ab9b75fca837de8d601fd7b8a63db8c3cbf7 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9d5a331b4e7f4f8ac79002446a2ee5d32bb74b621f7ec3fd94c87fb7fbd05d13f94998d3473b9d151c3d624047a33dca9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d91b3c680ef88ba0e57679b6f02b9b1fc05b44f04e8334012720713399c15fab29fa7a63b1b61cc73e5582a29d49f792d0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d903709c2896fc1fa363020d0c071622255bcd125e09b6733c86ad012fee8aefaf2994fe3a4c6e8742414a0b6ccb6ef7a8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d99b46401928a7b89d9f5e3ab49e4542058c6995dec49309e84554bebc19a46305a681c4c09680c43b59518a0d8554f2b0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9d4742d502a6a600839c2ac06b368b0757379a109e61c35dd3b7fb1f8edd44fbca9dfbc0fc444ab9b75fca837de8d601fd7b8a63db8c3cbf7 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9acb45237e4329fec4d079847ec8b7a9d66d1edcb71a15900c51a967b88196af7ac67a3d7d2977375f5a43fe325bb9c34f801ec655a7dbc42 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3c9efbd09ec71b843dbedf342940d8c9667f9b26d866ceb17314a8045cd39138ac911ca9481536ac17fe2195973d1f64d7fba0939b85c65bf8a5eed70dd477f83ac3e659d6877461a400e82964697a599d531787ec45e67 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9337b6fcdcb3a31af808331764c1d5f21c57a72f52b2497fdcdd13376b21efdc8712f62cf952b41d0c8acd7c4922fa5d7688a4bb962b0a59e 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9337b6fcdcb3a31af808331764c1d5f21c57a72f52b2497fdcdd13376b21efdc8712f62cf952b41d0c8acd7c4922fa5d7688a4bb962b0a59e 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104