Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 05:41:38 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 03 &#45; JANUARY 09

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413615ede433d897a801e850f5c362da18e9856ffb8fbc312e6e6914dc14d3124b8ef0861bda6c66b9cc0ebbc396a2ec8ec5cef7d9e4025a6e4f 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413615ede433d897a801e850f5c362da18e9856ffb8fbc312e6e6914dc14d3124b8ef0861bda6c66b9cc0ebbc396a2ec8ec5cef7d9e4025a6e4f 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441368900e1909c63dd718ea1e1a502e7cefbb588dec340407e497478d5957c34aa097b1116242a7d687256d73967d5f613feda8ba6403f599554 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441368900e1909c63dd718ea1e1a502e7cefbb588dec340407e497478d5957c34aa097b1116242a7d687256d73967d5f613feda8ba6403f599554 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441368900e1909c63dd718ea1e1a502e7cefbb588dec340407e497478d5957c34aa097b1116242a7d687256d73967d5f613feda8ba6403f599554 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong>Upgrade by January 13 <br class="hide">and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441367b43919e017cf5f5ecfedf81ee7db2aeaf9d0c68a556a92eaf430778ca398bb664cda97ea5fbedf23642816b957bccd6e07297d334db01ae 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441367b43919e017cf5f5ecfedf81ee7db2aeaf9d0c68a556a92eaf430778ca398bb664cda97ea5fbedf23642816b957bccd6e07297d334db01ae 

$75 OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229fb65999a459ec9d28b0cbc9f0a9240bef6a5126db1bc0a9a37b7938e5faaabc6200b0646e36fe951e8a65e901aa8f2859c671488bf9b5ba28 
Forget Resolutions—A New Year’s Learning Agenda Is Where It’s At 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229fb65999a459ec9d28b0cbc9f0a9240bef6a5126db1bc0a9a37b7938e5faaabc6200b0646e36fe951e8a65e901aa8f2859c671488bf9b5ba28 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229f93f30ea629dd4541bd91bc870f44dba9292cd01baf9e83a41ce7fbe929f39490b0d3b5e0feb43044af99da3cfaa699671cfcef7b6d2f0cea 
The 2020 Buzzwords and Phrases We’re Putting in the Rearview 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229f93f30ea629dd4541bd91bc870f44dba9292cd01baf9e83a41ce7fbe929f39490b0d3b5e0feb43044af99da3cfaa699671cfcef7b6d2f0cea 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229f70c78655ccca885e44bc7e295529359be85746634918e7dc85c677f14689ff2cd92aec128c73fa6f670dbb46670f86e588a287d9737df536 
Welcome Erica Galos Alioto, Global Head of People at Grammarly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229f70c78655ccca885e44bc7e295529359be85746634918e7dc85c677f14689ff2cd92aec128c73fa6f670dbb46670f86e588a287d9737df536 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413619ffafc55f28d25d1ecad057130ac7be30cf65f4077cee228e811db44a817c7fdcfb62067be7251532232c3f64e180fd8b31a8a9a8f4f2c9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413619ffafc55f28d25d1ecad057130ac7be30cf65f4077cee228e811db44a817c7fdcfb62067be7251532232c3f64e180fd8b31a8a9a8f4f2c9 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413619ffafc55f28d25d1ecad057130ac7be30cf65f4077cee228e811db44a817c7fdcfb62067be7251532232c3f64e180fd8b31a8a9a8f4f2c9 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413619ffafc55f28d25d1ecad057130ac7be30cf65f4077cee228e811db44a817c7fdcfb62067be7251532232c3f64e180fd8b31a8a9a8f4f2c9 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136647e7334323ef8d2ba7a92fbd5003815e5886b5c87a134e81162bddc48ccb97d5943a5cfc94da973186432baf28c315b7e715673c265d52d 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136a4a86f73e344ec3cc3eb531d3ab60671ea1393f0e9c07e3d205f577a6ce878ce58818a334e0600e0eb555126a1ffa96ed62d50b890578cd6 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441367036766b2b253f509daac0ed44285cae11dd4ba21a962a02ecc8723ab239364e160d034f1dda426ddf708f897232d33687351bf9a2d812dc 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136dc374158f9e53129e4b9363eff111d4c3404db19b64213ea96a2fa1dbdfe870531cf30927c38172961ffa72b86e544d5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441364b472bc7df1cc74353758c63b73f65f68557cc3137ec7f1ce89be80f3a1ed4eb08a462c9da6440ee71236bff9ecc18ad 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136880d62e92fa3b86324b362913185ec6f2319c1ced3b6f8438184a32941bc332619b2bf80948d33385eecd940a1fe15f7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136711a967342182dc618646e4653bb91132433eb74a9daa2d078bff8aa9cf95901769e51933db248d7c3c51a2616df530f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441367036766b2b253f509daac0ed44285cae11dd4ba21a962a02ecc8723ab239364e160d034f1dda426ddf708f897232d33687351bf9a2d812dc 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136cb284b06629b8e654a487fee59f2fcbd88bf1cbdaf8ef95c9c45b48a0343c9e293405e24c503899ac0ce527fc055b2b55c16fc5e32de7f98 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8c7bf831cf76abfa713a8335a3a999a7677b1b67c9c67f96d9c38c92fede7321f86e1ae01174c59f28a891dc4dc686a49cac052be3ba63157543ab5b55534078f3760124657b0a54fbcb450566acfacd7f9ccde29cc8cec6 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136aa53c1a5625b1863d61c1bd34adbe8d67e18952378535ebcb5fb0f499a4578c8745f6c90c5c02bf3b7d2594acf08c8f86476581505786388 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136aa53c1a5625b1863d61c1bd34adbe8d67e18952378535ebcb5fb0f499a4578c8745f6c90c5c02bf3b7d2594acf08c8f86476581505786388 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104