Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 06:16:52 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 27 &#45; JANUARY 02

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8debeda779f4f9f96de04f27ef238ffa562114551506b51649883220f5d0d792df5c868de5ce798b61845eb160824ea7abee2132adf44effe 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8debeda779f4f9f96de04f27ef238ffa562114551506b51649883220f5d0d792df5c868de5ce798b61845eb160824ea7abee2132adf44effe 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee88ae9686cda4fa4b65ab8be063ae0a6e99b1306d46ae2e49935f2fc1a05e6aadc5363d06133f3ea085af0d426bc4d7f3f75004873e3da4c00 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 12 19 Dec 26 02

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee88ae9686cda4fa4b65ab8be063ae0a6e99b1306d46ae2e49935f2fc1a05e6aadc5363d06133f3ea085af0d426bc4d7f3f75004873e3da4c00 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 12 19 Dec 26 02

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee88ae9686cda4fa4b65ab8be063ae0a6e99b1306d46ae2e49935f2fc1a05e6aadc5363d06133f3ea085af0d426bc4d7f3f75004873e3da4c00 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 12 19 Dec 26 02

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c7ae2024381a2e10d3b4cf3a1459f9aa5d7ebe569ee2456ffde1b11bb00d4438b9ed24bfe573dcc8120720563ad0eb16c388f5757a2a4b5b1 
12 Great Websites for Writers 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c7ae2024381a2e10d3b4cf3a1459f9aa5d7ebe569ee2456ffde1b11bb00d4438b9ed24bfe573dcc8120720563ad0eb16c388f5757a2a4b5b1 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c01d2cecd5e53e6f3ca5019981431353aa2016402313b6c55bc0334c6d7ec6df0ed3a260372c2ae246d4937048ba2646b6f74508b4b62363c 
How Bullet Lists Help Organize Your Ideas 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c01d2cecd5e53e6f3ca5019981431353aa2016402313b6c55bc0334c6d7ec6df0ed3a260372c2ae246d4937048ba2646b6f74508b4b62363c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c00950c8b7266c49f9cbb69dbb5056190371739b0e51acb0a890882d86760545a14aa7f6291cbb54b576a7462a97a23abf7d8b801ba01da9d 
What Is Tone? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c00950c8b7266c49f9cbb69dbb5056190371739b0e51acb0a890882d86760545a14aa7f6291cbb54b576a7462a97a23abf7d8b801ba01da9d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8dd9cee7b5a33a39d40aa551b896927045506561abd9441a15ba30410912bcdb4e1c63b46cdb6a94466c5e5a8b7261e2f3f2254288c72c512 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8dd9cee7b5a33a39d40aa551b896927045506561abd9441a15ba30410912bcdb4e1c63b46cdb6a94466c5e5a8b7261e2f3f2254288c72c512 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8dd9cee7b5a33a39d40aa551b896927045506561abd9441a15ba30410912bcdb4e1c63b46cdb6a94466c5e5a8b7261e2f3f2254288c72c512 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8dd9cee7b5a33a39d40aa551b896927045506561abd9441a15ba30410912bcdb4e1c63b46cdb6a94466c5e5a8b7261e2f3f2254288c72c512 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8bb310ad261f500d4773d53d2caafd94ca0957a07362bea261267317947919fde9ac733bdf5d5eb464db9746b8bb886250f39803e38cd3874 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee81fd776f10f3b8e4b45edf36219036684275df967a30eccabe97ddaea315790adf73da922b9034b964b3471ab9edc5f876355c352c3fbe411 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8d6328fa34f5ce1c9c4303a41bd12dc6c32e90481ed5ab4c8e5729b09ffc7e476d0c6f22d9322180e1fe62842b1cc495c2e5bc54467b2ca03 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee84523ea752da584fa10c56d98928e010143b4e858b7eee30889a5927eb49c1f2576175e4cb46ee7a9bd8f6e8f9677da47 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8f1f1466ad9705180a16eb63840dd8f9ef24c7a00ec9f3098b9df4190c6ab32fd372c20e9907dc1cd8e32193c13b14d88 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8f24d0e6292524ad242179d0fe65b3bbc93bb23e4a4f1b2bba0745177ffa0bb07f19d54c1f433faba6b53bc23c8ecd246 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee82c0e58b6ad947e411d70840a23e21c906374b505bab9cf94fe023e8f31be05f9f389c3468d8a3666ef6b013d880ce2ca 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8d6328fa34f5ce1c9c4303a41bd12dc6c32e90481ed5ab4c8e5729b09ffc7e476d0c6f22d9322180e1fe62842b1cc495c2e5bc54467b2ca03 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8e37c98d1f33c96f6cb3078595787211ed3565cd6a9cf2ee6363a57c8eacedb71a8da1606506b037b436e2701748f38614451787d9690f9e1 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da09df384188f2e2f58b71b118bcb1c4ad0d35093ed90abb2d1dab5112e4f89e6e74f1bc0b1ba6e67c54fa24a1818f789d67966cf77c94c65ef38515225e1fb687651b4ff28410a60b1e78d27b2b06fc5294b134ca8ce667 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee80d16a451ad497c62d7acee0d367178201986b75c2bc6db10b87490e09c49ffc8cffb7d8ec9b6582916bc84a1d3418cad68b6cbdb4a7b7ad3 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee80d16a451ad497c62d7acee0d367178201986b75c2bc6db10b87490e09c49ffc8cffb7d8ec9b6582916bc84a1d3418cad68b6cbdb4a7b7ad3 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104