Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 05:24:19 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 20 &#45; DECEMBER 26

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c138fae99dfce793eb65fa495abccf7822e64b8c344cfa51f4d3b680f27fa6106d8cc0a5ef18d4523851176bbd594652130ad56e9749f826d069e384515320d 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c138fae99dfce793eb65fa495abccf7822e64b8c344cfa51f4d3b680f27fa6106d8cc0a5ef18d4523851176bbd594652130ad56e9749f826d069e384515320d 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8060955235b4cf568dff5feea7839b8acfcbe8ebe4a98d3abfc9b230dc960c5202eaeed94fc89a6c7544385fa8e838b1fb30409b846d5f4894e 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8060955235b4cf568dff5feea7839b8acfcbe8ebe4a98d3abfc9b230dc960c5202eaeed94fc89a6c7544385fa8e838b1fb30409b846d5f4894e 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8060955235b4cf568dff5feea7839b8acfcbe8ebe4a98d3abfc9b230dc960c5202eaeed94fc89a6c7544385fa8e838b1fb30409b846d5f4894e 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80690fb362c458b01e064bd609ecd11256383c0b56765bc24ca3d9a4a85808da0296334307703bd0b743140f109d9fda7849496a9ac1a51845d 
What Is Tone? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80690fb362c458b01e064bd609ecd11256383c0b56765bc24ca3d9a4a85808da0296334307703bd0b743140f109d9fda7849496a9ac1a51845d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8061c617317b8facce31c2425645ac809b39a9252ac1d91498ac14eeff405b278d9661b9eeeb12a90846a67fca67ea8c914af95c1bce818a7fc 
3 Creative Ways to Find Community at a Distance 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8061c617317b8facce31c2425645ac809b39a9252ac1d91498ac14eeff405b278d9661b9eeeb12a90846a67fca67ea8c914af95c1bce818a7fc 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806ab833b7bd347880d33dd14f5b8d986ebed8e8fe409e379410f84a0ffa701362480f238ae5dc60955856ca4256743136e7283353fcc5b02ec 
Rethinking Our Self-Care Wins During the Pandemic 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806ab833b7bd347880d33dd14f5b8d986ebed8e8fe409e379410f84a0ffa701362480f238ae5dc60955856ca4256743136e7283353fcc5b02ec 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff66421999a625742634d4ed73fff9e3233da2768ad45f89572190198f75f4217bafb13f0480d0303e3a17fe3e7c129ed1fd283d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff66421999a625742634d4ed73fff9e3233da2768ad45f89572190198f75f4217bafb13f0480d0303e3a17fe3e7c129ed1fd283d 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff66421999a625742634d4ed73fff9e3233da2768ad45f89572190198f75f4217bafb13f0480d0303e3a17fe3e7c129ed1fd283d 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff66421999a625742634d4ed73fff9e3233da2768ad45f89572190198f75f4217bafb13f0480d0303e3a17fe3e7c129ed1fd283d 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80623df77e0f0aa8dfe89dc44b2c961bfacaf4d8b37a093cc2a3d548797a1596a27c108c45c3b6df54b159854c4ad2717566c10b1dfb5e4d113 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806239d1f56a9893e6b4b39b2f871d175d4a471aa8691af6c28be292feb39c94f36fc02f054466e406578b7349f7c1772d14118d318506dff6d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8062149d200e0bbd069a64e79e693d94cd4c11f9844f80dea7ea35221bcd690dbe800bb5b2bc808dc3f00e7f4da4eab1cf8a510e4fdf1281a0f 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8068f2bd1fa8fa3ea6a98a13e70136b992caff22d78546769284d8e4feeae69b38687ee91e17833896a223fec8a1fa23b84 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806b0cb0bd9db35deda983c6964b2bf6671543d927ead215a1b105bda31b92f1f7fca30d0a53504f68bc637fc3d03ee9755 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806ff924d4df57928ff3a0f61fc34cb9f1dae22bd23a8f437894770afbe2ea6a945807da488c37168b58ac85673a9a9507a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa13f6e33093e7164f77fcf8209f43fe6309cd883f2c8bbb7b859add621544eba6f5adf96633b76877d150ad241265b101e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8062149d200e0bbd069a64e79e693d94cd4c11f9844f80dea7ea35221bcd690dbe800bb5b2bc808dc3f00e7f4da4eab1cf8a510e4fdf1281a0f 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa1756be4c5ea2e965cfc32f374f90a77224b1c0eb26ea9e1fcee93ce9af0452c89e48c1b19399c8aad8dd435e6d9459ac5af098b1efe043bdb 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de6d2dde35d4edf183b1ac9255d0bde76e85353a6ac5b8fcddaedc921c560f984adc206e83b648cdec7f41d73bc241b3974fb2529f47b2da95455f2ed8525a5099618decb619c2d1ea8b48127e1bf3bb7823775ec09f014 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa18e7fbcb2fd29759440e546e2ffcc59c48298861877a3b969830e61d3870e339df777be7c2880e95bf6db866adcf0377997903a7f8711cb7f 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa18e7fbcb2fd29759440e546e2ffcc59c48298861877a3b969830e61d3870e339df777be7c2880e95bf6db866adcf0377997903a7f8711cb7f 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104