Subject: Let's get back in the writing game together!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 05:27:29 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 13 &#45; DECEMBER 19

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a093ba87416b06f482ba608b685959e048cfd9ef48e8f196431ca585ba48370882f3735890ad582439f93a9e597d5dc5e19d378782a0767957 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a093ba87416b06f482ba608b685959e048cfd9ef48e8f196431ca585ba48370882f3735890ad582439f93a9e597d5dc5e19d378782a0767957 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a083387b9321ad3ff314fa5968df546efea3977b5fca73055f916dbba13c615acf6ffdbaaf64ee1550c68542b7c8cc79b9e639386ac122504f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a083387b9321ad3ff314fa5968df546efea3977b5fca73055f916dbba13c615acf6ffdbaaf64ee1550c68542b7c8cc79b9e639386ac122504f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a083387b9321ad3ff314fa5968df546efea3977b5fca73055f916dbba13c615acf6ffdbaaf64ee1550c68542b7c8cc79b9e639386ac122504f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f1c1def496f495000afe32db207e237cde082c05170599cc8bb0e22c04a77aa9a73a046b00f937c6f35840a463c555e3dc83a5dde3ea9f5b6 
Rethinking Our Self-Care Wins During the Pandemic 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f1c1def496f495000afe32db207e237cde082c05170599cc8bb0e22c04a77aa9a73a046b00f937c6f35840a463c555e3dc83a5dde3ea9f5b6 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f389801a1cc686b67cb191ffe0aba4441ed8a68513221fe82bcc19386494aa1c9efb22befc0aa9315437415ba3823e53fb0b95dc545455806 
Grammarly Joins the Cloud Security Alliance 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f389801a1cc686b67cb191ffe0aba4441ed8a68513221fe82bcc19386494aa1c9efb22befc0aa9315437415ba3823e53fb0b95dc545455806 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f54634e29c60a5ef034e0769ffad2671743c878f823d67814392c175912264a0296ed32b0eb0d10a6a3cfc21f8f42e12b603ec7008c5e9b8a 
The Dos and Don’ts of Work Chat Etiquette 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f54634e29c60a5ef034e0769ffad2671743c878f823d67814392c175912264a0296ed32b0eb0d10a6a3cfc21f8f42e12b603ec7008c5e9b8a 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0ec0a8f9c84b464ff1ccb12dd4fec208c537cecd97083bd95925881393a5dee394eacf8533d4e68eee7a3c43fde1f02c11801fdb128a587c1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0ec0a8f9c84b464ff1ccb12dd4fec208c537cecd97083bd95925881393a5dee394eacf8533d4e68eee7a3c43fde1f02c11801fdb128a587c1 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0ec0a8f9c84b464ff1ccb12dd4fec208c537cecd97083bd95925881393a5dee394eacf8533d4e68eee7a3c43fde1f02c11801fdb128a587c1 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0ec0a8f9c84b464ff1ccb12dd4fec208c537cecd97083bd95925881393a5dee394eacf8533d4e68eee7a3c43fde1f02c11801fdb128a587c1 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0d10e4963dfb479cb13a50a55bd682e0c439bb0dfb700c84575c51fb5b7fc1a00cbfe8196f3e82b0c0b173e99ee0ab17219079f69da686ad1 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0bc00031d9f7f06e4a54358cfc1ab287edcbba294049c57edd3d60c9cb79cc7c6d5efa6f688fb645651e8e582cf1fa6fa99eeaa2f517d05e9 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0bf32bd9bd9f4278f239c51d86bd5058dfa86c8a5ee7f846a1acaabcf2c0608847c8482a35bf7552011a1bf6c1f417e44ff2ca962db0905e9 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0c4772c3b0efef0df6a7723fab61720b95fd4be67c0e49cf376380a66d1472db2fe0b8552e2d67a1e432f8f4f49dd9a05 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2b96df40da26edadae07e63f222a13baa80e8578035f5a50a5654925189fd5982551620b9eff808ab79e4ec8c02e411dc5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2bfde2c8dab907e27ddffbc11027bf6d467429c254af2bb6bb7fc9e6d2b20b9b95affab6e992f1f551f4b9250cac992d8e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2b70a1912b0d34467e1001c9cc0c27bc4b88dade24b0dfdc4d22d5485378d3fe5e629f1d253d80427eeaca143894426723 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0bf32bd9bd9f4278f239c51d86bd5058dfa86c8a5ee7f846a1acaabcf2c0608847c8482a35bf7552011a1bf6c1f417e44ff2ca962db0905e9 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2b3029e084c1a2a0c38dd62c216889b0a0700cd76c389f0f685d26ee0c9e3d50e2a13178c46138c2d9f249c9f932784d316ad6a46bdf31fe9d 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d2251053cd7e8927f375030caa040c576a111222ba86953997eca63f066da0309d735a6a9cd69c40f377b82193beb307512ef2295261e10b03d9651a393cb9cd6cc3160724c3dcc83fe536a96469e2a1b29000c583d741b 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2b9307d7d5383bd019fb388802afbaea190c979463a0ecee39f6e00e78f2b5b9ae8ba92fba95d9a1b9648b5a32833e82a8e58843d75cc4941c 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2b9307d7d5383bd019fb388802afbaea190c979463a0ecee39f6e00e78f2b5b9ae8ba92fba95d9a1b9648b5a32833e82a8e58843d75cc4941c 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104