Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 08:08:27 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 06 &#45; DECEMBER 12

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ec0fd77fe5d5e70dcb25a903df1b5cf50138494df079f387255e920f2794485f6858fa0aaf1c6606bf26d82e264bb5f8c9fa06192b82c68e85 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ec0fd77fe5d5e70dcb25a903df1b5cf50138494df079f387255e920f2794485f6858fa0aaf1c6606bf26d82e264bb5f8c9fa06192b82c68e85 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ecf9a3670dce09333a7084fb24276bb60f76315d5f916e4317c39d2ab286bcaac4310d29d5f7865677a8e691e985f1d4546bb4b13f43bb71c1 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ecf9a3670dce09333a7084fb24276bb60f76315d5f916e4317c39d2ab286bcaac4310d29d5f7865677a8e691e985f1d4546bb4b13f43bb71c1 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ecf9a3670dce09333a7084fb24276bb60f76315d5f916e4317c39d2ab286bcaac4310d29d5f7865677a8e691e985f1d4546bb4b13f43bb71c1 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d093df05a6ea3c3644244063ac200f547654c65847e391ac6bcf5f91d7fd642e29e23eeaa5a65cace11cbad6ee4861dc9e2ca483246685e8ccc513e7e3a52aba 
The Grammarly Holiday Gift Guide to Books 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d093df05a6ea3c3644244063ac200f547654c65847e391ac6bcf5f91d7fd642e29e23eeaa5a65cace11cbad6ee4861dc9e2ca483246685e8ccc513e7e3a52aba 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d093df05a6ea3c36520c7467f4ef90ac9d222042a8655c369f62a9883e8981dad9ba03dd037bcc96fcff4b91ca0e38774d621b2ef19c30f2eacf67f8b7b7b7e3 
Beyond Words: How We Communicated in 2020 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d093df05a6ea3c36520c7467f4ef90ac9d222042a8655c369f62a9883e8981dad9ba03dd037bcc96fcff4b91ca0e38774d621b2ef19c30f2eacf67f8b7b7b7e3 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d093df05a6ea3c36c952ea03e107a1d762117e57fe4db700d0ae8e54a7220a145b5b6230f1cfe85ac4a038710cc84ad478ca1893eb39561b9f0e8560ff6ac1b0 
How to Stay on Top of Deadlines 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d093df05a6ea3c36c952ea03e107a1d762117e57fe4db700d0ae8e54a7220a145b5b6230f1cfe85ac4a038710cc84ad478ca1893eb39561b9f0e8560ff6ac1b0 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ec661ac6f7d4839649ff7190d7099ba04dd72c8899b999b17bcb9c4d2451b1af80ee533d5ba79acbe681954892ba500d1cf85f497f805aedf7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ec661ac6f7d4839649ff7190d7099ba04dd72c8899b999b17bcb9c4d2451b1af80ee533d5ba79acbe681954892ba500d1cf85f497f805aedf7 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ec661ac6f7d4839649ff7190d7099ba04dd72c8899b999b17bcb9c4d2451b1af80ee533d5ba79acbe681954892ba500d1cf85f497f805aedf7 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ec661ac6f7d4839649ff7190d7099ba04dd72c8899b999b17bcb9c4d2451b1af80ee533d5ba79acbe681954892ba500d1cf85f497f805aedf7 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ec41306068fdbccde3b8aaafe5b673be5c6fddac712661803ef91f46e7d4a01d601e5ccf5749cdf49026618090079a88b9442f38d126a46a2e 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ecedb66d4ad1af4b88e701133acb77ba5d766bc92a1b3d1406b46e7056f0b6da7f4afc4e1a0d8f3f1437e4f556af896c1ac4906bab2b1f60e1 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ece8c23117b36576b41bd988e1699f18f2a1ae60c58dbcaae781556898f1717fdefcdc1c057e66ae79e2bd5855dc32e17c83f92f5d0c00e6b4 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ecda5c5ab80394a7553bc94940e4a37e105c2ef41248807a8d7076f85f06f336a42a752992c9bf0f461fd61e939c9fa421 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6268135196765821a26cd283b53c49837a8b8aca6072a257845f0b9454ff732195eb3decade3a269e84e6f8ca2a34ce0bed2a173f59cb930 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6268135196765821f941b4a27a57e55e69ed38b30922b94d7d038fefa34c7c80e0810b991414584c181ec8e0b11b2e1d061bec039bfcc630 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=626813519676582110a09db7b0512c7d91fbceefc2440598ff9bec868aae74cdd8f32d5d3a55b0266594eae043f833728a69135667b80971 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce057af0e71ed5ece8c23117b36576b41bd988e1699f18f2a1ae60c58dbcaae781556898f1717fdefcdc1c057e66ae79e2bd5855dc32e17c83f92f5d0c00e6b4 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=626813519676582176e8dace5ced43653146b14ee884b7090cf869c7c4fc7e86d3fb31dd248123dac3329b35cf4b4bb218fd7d3ebbdb5f1d20bb6ee6f8d26245 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c877985d2c2d8c2581a45785cdbf0d5cb958b0d4ed1acabd19a90198914af08cc18ee39801c0b51cb4ac354b1b73db100e6500dcfa9fd3f33f624067768a9a11b5d5d380c819b575d8ac8c3f8f47bd15d0a92ff146092e49 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e9c54be2bde228f27562a7502a799ae15463394d86d046754a486ebb90b2ea5d2b4882126e167eae10a146e1b389e8ea8804751c8795ec425cbee3cf951511bd 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e9c54be2bde228f27562a7502a799ae15463394d86d046754a486ebb90b2ea5d2b4882126e167eae10a146e1b389e8ea8804751c8795ec425cbee3cf951511bd 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104