Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 04:48:24 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 29 &#45; DECEMBER 05

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3bcb2c5b2468391439fdd6e26d0ed527f71c26f09b06e1de85b1fd57e7a65cfe6f402c7b43339a8aec4407f4ccb16eb4b3c62d3bd708d8fc6 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3bcb2c5b2468391439fdd6e26d0ed527f71c26f09b06e1de85b1fd57e7a65cfe6f402c7b43339a8aec4407f4ccb16eb4b3c62d3bd708d8fc6 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3849ff84ee6a803d36035cd165e424b3e3f19fbe83959af7e38b8b2f1b052ba90f67b5cb445744ae681dd9b8e15bc6b661a0c51ad62b1ed3d 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3849ff84ee6a803d36035cd165e424b3e3f19fbe83959af7e38b8b2f1b052ba90f67b5cb445744ae681dd9b8e15bc6b661a0c51ad62b1ed3d 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3849ff84ee6a803d36035cd165e424b3e3f19fbe83959af7e38b8b2f1b052ba90f67b5cb445744ae681dd9b8e15bc6b661a0c51ad62b1ed3d 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4c3be1aa91554afab30c9851c37172507d20abd8f5a65146d50f70649f23d5ff30d0fbcc90c68b3ff580f32e0256772351c0dc1a87f1865113b7f235216e2e0 
15 Writing Prompts for Self-Reflecting on Your Year 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4c3be1aa91554afab30c9851c37172507d20abd8f5a65146d50f70649f23d5ff30d0fbcc90c68b3ff580f32e0256772351c0dc1a87f1865113b7f235216e2e0 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
AI

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4c3be1aa91554afc9b27c96b6a51dfaa2b303662d79da3980c7e9cc0860c59d78924d8bdf2983fced19d7481b77ccf8e028c5fdeae0b0ffb7ee29fbeb0604e2 
Doing Data Right: Building a Successful Dataset from the Ground Up 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4c3be1aa91554afc9b27c96b6a51dfaa2b303662d79da3980c7e9cc0860c59d78924d8bdf2983fced19d7481b77ccf8e028c5fdeae0b0ffb7ee29fbeb0604e2 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4c3be1aa91554af51124789597556fa74b7b315fa6601e9b2b4cd707a19542fd6d51a191507019255f0e3f22bf5a24edea1c623db0e3ae49c194d9c4fceeb70 
Extending Our Free Offering for Nonprofits and NGOs through 2021 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4c3be1aa91554af51124789597556fa74b7b315fa6601e9b2b4cd707a19542fd6d51a191507019255f0e3f22bf5a24edea1c623db0e3ae49c194d9c4fceeb70 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3ee30c5754db182fd5346fe0971a5036b6c3c54d565e2459d0ef24cc3a1ca1d5894775aaa8e29c66a6d4a3e279714af4f865fd511f97727a8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3ee30c5754db182fd5346fe0971a5036b6c3c54d565e2459d0ef24cc3a1ca1d5894775aaa8e29c66a6d4a3e279714af4f865fd511f97727a8 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3ee30c5754db182fd5346fe0971a5036b6c3c54d565e2459d0ef24cc3a1ca1d5894775aaa8e29c66a6d4a3e279714af4f865fd511f97727a8 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3ee30c5754db182fd5346fe0971a5036b6c3c54d565e2459d0ef24cc3a1ca1d5894775aaa8e29c66a6d4a3e279714af4f865fd511f97727a8 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3bfea2645c6ff6eea2940e8e2ad3b6ba95130a418d2a4da3e34fb0be467cade14e49daf9834915be9bec6f3032ecb01d6a26e46a860118373 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f379d6214c8f8b37a98daea0cfe314bef10bc7b26e2ca18c6c6391ec646788815009e3210709bfb576ba4463e993fd6ce6b41d200fd8748d83 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f33bfefef40bba806c99363872d681275309708aa2e7ecd258ff400d9552a4f9e891d266708cd4fc0323ca10db7e931d80ddcab5d415365694 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f38afa586e9591e9ec99e816d2bcf8654bd9d6bc0eb5ba3f030bdfe1054d3c60846203e696a69e553c475d645fb4c79c36 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f356df446177fa78e79609ea9d920477467591fd1ac8023d6e2077aed5e8f12417953eedf0e6a80655bd071556e5e94a37 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3d87582c73c915b66b2d027ff33bd63dd96f6f6706292945efa6182456d4431bbb83e959e1fb5d1a33bb18a3864dd7e6b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f3f3a57b0c82835eacdbc449c73f4b4ae3873ab7e8c4c36eb310ea9337a508cb941a89dea9d9edb92bed3c5f800b77679e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f33bfefef40bba806c99363872d681275309708aa2e7ecd258ff400d9552a4f9e891d266708cd4fc0323ca10db7e931d80ddcab5d415365694 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f373f5274f93d0ad33f90603da74eb7a4f08f5ccd8c403fa73415ce442f5862f8a564f61c0deb0c669e839d50edf1f4d662ffd99169683b00f 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86f1fb43e3a24205922b71631ff554bd1a85d88f84d1166b3f45568b1a7c66776f1af43e63f06389c17517c025d42179e12bc4ca6515cd4f901a94b45fc252828cd727b25f0322551d30ed4d3f749fe0fbc163cf1f07b1b7 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f33eeec1e2d93adf37df39d65522ee0b94a3bdc86899a7139e4227fb1efef3c88d57a09044d009f7d799678ed41e5cbf0e196698c9eeac32f3 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ed96b836caf10f33eeec1e2d93adf37df39d65522ee0b94a3bdc86899a7139e4227fb1efef3c88d57a09044d009f7d799678ed41e5cbf0e196698c9eeac32f3 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104