Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% off all Premium plans inside! 🤩
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 07:22:57 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 22 &#45; NOVEMBER 28

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f6154944919b583d1a2edffeac8f1587652b9221db635f76c06cc410dd460c94a4a8ea8db86929b05b22468d42ca8f4e3823c288d5a9c3eb760 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a809336dc89a7dc911c4b7ae493859c86b4a64700d73f9ddd11dfdd9231c63099ba747d17b228ed8506261482b6d827c3ff6552f8606828a 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a809336dc89a7dc911c4b7ae493859c86b4a64700d73f9ddd11dfdd9231c63099ba747d17b228ed8506261482b6d827c3ff6552f8606828a 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d4646c65d70436ccf2ce0946ed29a3fd6ba52d2cea5a66a0200df75b5d1c96c7cb142c133a351812a220de7d0b399ccbf4f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d4646c65d70436ccf2ce0946ed29a3fd6ba52d2cea5a66a0200df75b5d1c96c7cb142c133a351812a220de7d0b399ccbf4f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d4646c65d70436ccf2ce0946ed29a3fd6ba52d2cea5a66a0200df75b5d1c96c7cb142c133a351812a220de7d0b399ccbf4f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094d964678a3f65411c01aee319edd10626bc5d9bad1463644e180969dd052f1cb70b711bafb95aa9bed54fb9a1295044bc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094d964678a3f65411c01aee319edd10626bc5d9bad1463644e180969dd052f1cb70b711bafb95aa9bed54fb9a1295044bc 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094d964678a3f65411c01aee319edd10626bc5d9bad1463644e180969dd052f1cb70b711bafb95aa9bed54fb9a1295044bc 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094d964678a3f65411c01aee319edd10626bc5d9bad1463644e180969dd052f1cb70b711bafb95aa9bed54fb9a1295044bc 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a6d86eba1547e2c2482616f5d08fd21c944487b9e65d3959f53ab5b952f0ccef74167c3c71f94c913aa71ea599affe59291ba63070aadd353 
Supporting Health, Safety, and Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a6d86eba1547e2c2482616f5d08fd21c944487b9e65d3959f53ab5b952f0ccef74167c3c71f94c913aa71ea599affe59291ba63070aadd353 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a7b79a9fb625491a88997421d196b71507dac97c60dbb4d349b57d968f2da6fb3f377a6e50870a8b7a39d7a4a5cdc03741d773e4d19a984a5 
Tips to Make Your Written English More Powerful 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a7b79a9fb625491a88997421d196b71507dac97c60dbb4d349b57d968f2da6fb3f377a6e50870a8b7a39d7a4a5cdc03741d773e4d19a984a5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a2421aa7de0a011af0d9b20d5898a683a15d3a3a5da3f35c17d101465f26ee1323c70fe7455db35e06126920371c440620a09cdd4cf633136 
How a Style Guide Can Help Your Team Stay Professional 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a2421aa7de0a011af0d9b20d5898a683a15d3a3a5da3f35c17d101465f26ee1323c70fe7455db35e06126920371c440620a09cdd4cf633136 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f612f2aea6a6c054b004d4e8f65ca6c75cf2ee331699c68e8e188317e2ae6d1eb9ed552bbbbec7abdf412cfc5672828b752cdaabae0f6ebc708 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61419e5557d70278ef9895e6d11556a186bb1a1f15ea0b7da9a25619a891b401810a18932505f76f4e51f8183a3ec81a2896307c317bb8d50c 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a009946bc90e8f05b40d184cd57f40095ef929234a8755cc0f0f2c927ebcc2c63246ede89bf1a858e8731a488aa884faa97713b82a8f38fd 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f6105a54924e42e5e92e7ae5eceb6244475eefad2e6ad997fa236d55e0383f2dc4f61c8b8855e41ca5e278ca80d0245466c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61e53ebddcea9a5cbb29592325a19a895416617b8de8b4376b4a8aad52d77142ada091e2a5af115b77b1a738422195d212 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f614803ace4dc739738cf2e7b2537b8bde90c792e87b16c9d765e1a6ce3ebc92229ce92ea9a687a785f39201ad4beb5a94e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f611da247410e02c3c92761ce1d790754ef75ddc3a28b0a085a8f990edb649a2dd0010af3e33c49074a21c7a2a0dd707604 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a009946bc90e8f05b40d184cd57f40095ef929234a8755cc0f0f2c927ebcc2c63246ede89bf1a858e8731a488aa884faa97713b82a8f38fd 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61b291a309133224b9beae9b643dc66edaeab73ab53dbe6d7a3f94ca54065694e3222659b92bf864ec18b66192cb51d28985a8a724ed2b5af3 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d54de5a08d0e8bf97c0c5bdbd0681ec5604d9a9e887c4b0a29ab986fae39c4b8a4b78fa30e80040f7fff99d53706c48354f6c0c0cee5c9f42eb957fdbb4819eb8ca1249c17140b68645ce57719469e5b36de66ab54187db 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f615729ad1c96d6a29bae22ec654b6d7c67202126349a20da663397b580ce7b35eacd8be24eec1687176e7b797753d05692ca2795ea80acdfe1 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f615729ad1c96d6a29bae22ec654b6d7c67202126349a20da663397b580ce7b35eacd8be24eec1687176e7b797753d05692ca2795ea80acdfe1 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104