Subject: Ticket Assigned - Already returned the item
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 17:50:51 +0000

Hi Ahmed alsharif,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Already returned the item Hi,

 I have already returned all the items for the order number 9618076355
along with another return order number 1000358796. Can you please recheck

-- 

*This email, including any information it contains and any 
attachments to it, is confidential and may be privileged. This email is 
intended only for the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not a named 
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message 
and delete the original message. You should not disclose or copy this 
email, any of its contents or any attachments to it. This email may have 
been transmitted over an unsecure public network and, therefore, Careem 
does not accept responsibility for its contents or for any damage sustained 
as a result of viewing its contents or in connection with its transmission. 
Careem reserves the right to monitor all communications from or to this 
account.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1898748