Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:21:37 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 20 &#45; SEPTEMBER 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba88ea0f5d9a068b51fb3a9bfd2a0ae23f4406062885c55aa5c6a58cf3e58947b6ce22889e8c7a0beda6cbb9890f9049a55d154b3414c07e0f 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba88ea0f5d9a068b51fb3a9bfd2a0ae23f4406062885c55aa5c6a58cf3e58947b6ce22889e8c7a0beda6cbb9890f9049a55d154b3414c07e0f 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9bab8b623e84567297bd61faf89a126cfad2d4a47530925ad6399fb0ef20d716b27824245cd3d30d3b656f1c6a177f08fb3bfa83be5759626b5 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 06 13 Sep 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9bab8b623e84567297bd61faf89a126cfad2d4a47530925ad6399fb0ef20d716b27824245cd3d30d3b656f1c6a177f08fb3bfa83be5759626b5 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 06 13 Sep 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9bab8b623e84567297bd61faf89a126cfad2d4a47530925ad6399fb0ef20d716b27824245cd3d30d3b656f1c6a177f08fb3bfa83be5759626b5 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 06 13 Sep 20 27

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba0cf391226970592833a98689facfa7ae1ed03a17dc990e6855cf860e44713a7ffdcc433f8cc773f4c1be62f5cdc8118f 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba7f2da9bf3aa19c95d720892fba2a413ada6721a3f32c1b07cca2c0843ef3223f738a44171dcb42b4668d2e435890768f33d987bbd6a34213 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba7f2da9bf3aa19c95d720892fba2a413ada6721a3f32c1b07cca2c0843ef3223f738a44171dcb42b4668d2e435890768f33d987bbd6a34213 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Inspiration

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba9c6fc559f4f7243d613599cf4e220bb68c7e9147138a4004f765d261ec68806c92b6ad158c60f6cef7be1ee67842837c092d2fefa155c187 
What Type of Writer Are You? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba9c6fc559f4f7243d613599cf4e220bb68c7e9147138a4004f765d261ec68806c92b6ad158c60f6cef7be1ee67842837c092d2fefa155c187 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba8a937575aa77bd980571fcb56b75a85d86e684c874b0d7292bf37c86b7dab17b3970a41dc10650f63760b4aa7b1fdf91b770f6e33b39c6af 
What It Means to Put the Reader at the Center in Professional Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba8a937575aa77bd980571fcb56b75a85d86e684c874b0d7292bf37c86b7dab17b3970a41dc10650f63760b4aa7b1fdf91b770f6e33b39c6af 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba64bedeb845a303eea7287bed339c0a5c2a104d9fcf4ed70190d7f59955edc5a9d86c35632cf1926ac4ef9bcb9053196fb36ba29763b907a5 
What Is Conciseness? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba64bedeb845a303eea7287bed339c0a5c2a104d9fcf4ed70190d7f59955edc5a9d86c35632cf1926ac4ef9bcb9053196fb36ba29763b907a5 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9bae32948d26689fe8a8eacea88e958de44680abddc174512e1b23c1e47ce0d9a641424292b74a3bd9f3193d16a6809061fd44837eb01944b37 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9bae32948d26689fe8a8eacea88e958de44680abddc174512e1b23c1e47ce0d9a641424292b74a3bd9f3193d16a6809061fd44837eb01944b37 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9bae32948d26689fe8a8eacea88e958de44680abddc174512e1b23c1e47ce0d9a641424292b74a3bd9f3193d16a6809061fd44837eb01944b37 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9bae32948d26689fe8a8eacea88e958de44680abddc174512e1b23c1e47ce0d9a641424292b74a3bd9f3193d16a6809061fd44837eb01944b37 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9baaec6861fa0d4aee2bb690388f4f6d04ddc6c852d2fb46e366ecded8cd866e28c1a50bea56ecf2d0ace95c6b5054c2361cc826c8438d47c46 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9ba83ad3ecfc0f1075da91068be1b5878be5d76c602586fbfb0eaf4ac0557f790d9f352395bc902f2286650926ed189107015440afbf2006255 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9bafa19bfdaaf0744d5906f139fedae6b99977d84b4d3f6d7d559be8ee7845194e7a31f89116390aac877c041ac981cbeb9afbb8efb88cd84ef 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c51ad5a06e94b075e477e58541b3adc3f7e2e0eb0705ef77be0fc319bbaddcecb46c38adafc8871c6441500e599d0962a4bc01850c09b960 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c51ad5a06e94b07538d60223af7d0c68c9c40f20a22d54ce08eb61a475a5eb6baeb4bc7ffaf6e72e0807108819c856cb01bdaab0c6cc49e4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c51ad5a06e94b0759d129164c3470dcb1af78fdc63dd12fd4caeb5033fc84137e833909d314162d0b00fe44d9b6308491bc75e714da12f00 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c51ad5a06e94b075b35c0faeb0cb8876d0dbc1dfd32e59378af5fdc5ba5403d571b2efa4afa89c88bf906760eb567ac2c689d27864207e94 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c93abd7f429af9bafa19bfdaaf0744d5906f139fedae6b99977d84b4d3f6d7d559be8ee7845194e7a31f89116390aac877c041ac981cbeb9afbb8efb88cd84ef 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c51ad5a06e94b0750d50f9b5cd855dffb0f345f400a73bc92c6b593ee06054aa18841db9bca5384289767753fab5efa326be35242c0a414e23bdd0cb3047e0af 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b55a80ef657a8f65d8406d6a300ded5b67b5bc081969af4c77bfc7697e33dbea748d37b0a529c6f5ae641988f2349789d7fcc2f146ca9847a87aabc977425495fc1a961c0c64ff745062c016e50746024120266f4edbcbf 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c51ad5a06e94b075adc9bc20f6de74dae036ee85dd45fd71102ba3dcd70f74e345e11e400a4db86adb1acefb4a38e416472694bfa7d1b585c3837e623724a6bb 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c51ad5a06e94b075adc9bc20f6de74dae036ee85dd45fd71102ba3dcd70f74e345e11e400a4db86adb1acefb4a38e416472694bfa7d1b585c3837e623724a6bb 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104