Subject: Get the most out of your Grammarly account
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 23:55:32 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly 

Grammarly Works Where You Do

Whatever line of work you're in, writing is part of getting the job done. Grammarly helps make sure that all those emails, reports, and presentations are polished and professional. The best part? It works everywhere you do, so your recipients will always get a crystal clear message, whether you're writing from your desk or on the go.

Tools for Your Trade

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=83028bfb50592c919b6cb6eedbe4c38027fc9e67d9026ae634cc47bc0a673dd73313a75c9df099ca945d9a19b3a0e7b1a5e22c1d7747be08480a375d0d6f26e9 
 Grammarly for Chrome
 
Keep your writing clear and mistake-free when you're writing on websites like LinkedIn, Gmail, Google Docs, Evernote, Slack, and more.

 INSTALLED 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9ddc49a65cc869c92c3b93a9fcba60e7c509ece082952ac31829f9d721de474569be6909d16379cb1d7f1f843386af8b923a60faa7ec6ff 
 The Grammarly Editor
 
Compose and edit long-form writing in the Grammarly Editor. You can set goals for your document to get tailored writing feedback.
 
INSTALL

Could Your Colleagues Use Grammarly, Too?
Check out our group subscription options through Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76406a5a7cdd48f79d8d637ca6fc9f23cad289cb15caf050291dc7ab377594e570235638be2e916ca2288d226225aae3a0d27e17f4268658 
Get Grammarly Business 

Other Great Ways to Use Grammarly

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2796bfe62d595419bc54769f2b34195cd8e0d8fba1d83cbf316dca665e6d1571d05a330fa3bbc103a1b37c066cb65bb12dfcfa6bba24dcdc5f86adfb5cff6bba 
 The Grammarly Keyboard
 
Writing well on your phone doesn't have to be a hassle. The Grammarly Keyboard helps make sure every text and email is clear and typo-free.

 INSTALL

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=67870740aa2833118868c351e13be91de9fbb1decb2fdbf083a2396e59fd00479fe10c73e114ad5e55bce4f2011049d0f0807855ef57658e 
 Grammarly for Microsoft Office
 
Get Grammarly's writing suggestions right in your Word document your Outlook email. No copying and pasting required.

 INSTALL

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d533961ec000e5c016dcc896509c0f46e487b8ba6434512d1ae9ab84fb41e5793818340858b13ac9aa9fbb6cb15d0e2bb17a79cc916e499 
 Grammarly for Your Desktop
 
Focus on writing (without the distractions of your browser) in Grammarly's official desktop app.

 INSTALL

 

Can't-Miss Features

Tone

Detection
Sentence

Clarification
Readability

Improvement

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8796e9fabc10432b0305a303528b769b6f96c03d087f8325f16bf1bc6ca004902eb68a590a410527c57cd9013a9e71f3a3a599b595312a53 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b288fffdcd81e5b0182df747586897cc0c4e8db7d7604eeca88bb1c5821f6e9a9e8b8f5e0e3e570274c4fbc5870d4b478d143a9d8841049d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=38a14514d73c692dc1e275d7972a8a897ab83522cf74c2da9411e0f42bb6d66fd045ab0e80f6819ddfa67effa473b2234f57730f2bd3f8d8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4129a2a7ffba3f7a1ab89a2875cddafdc7b7338e6954abf43a7f6cbc7527518aa5c2308030cb35f72391f1bdb5298ea8d32d8ca70b76d19 

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89e37776631b03cf94ed265f9761b9eaabf6bc1f73d3f2f7a74c10757b68d77138fad2e681bb89738f20b20fd4bf1cfd4b976fc3a994dbd89b3b67328ee500fc8ce93d6803cf684dab4a1cf194ee20a7352d03c74b14d749 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=395af5793e7d095c9c7bd77eba188d7e9b8e28b8ce1279b5e41caae2caab99ba685429a5f552e94e6355f70b9f389f0263741e7cae7d4319cd049d33aaefca8b 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=395af5793e7d095c9c7bd77eba188d7e9b8e28b8ce1279b5e41caae2caab99ba685429a5f552e94e6355f70b9f389f0263741e7cae7d4319cd049d33aaefca8b 
Unsubscribe 

 You are being contacted because you recently registered for a free

 Grammarly account and appear to have stopped using the browser extension.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104