Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 06:57:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 554 (#5.3.0) Nie
    przyjmiemy tej wiadomosci poniewaz jest to spam - zobacz strone:
    http://poczta.wp.pl/info-antyspam-polityka.html / We can't accept this
    message because it is spam - see:
    http://poczta.wp.pl/info-antyspam-policy.html [127] (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: Hallo S??e
From: Malissa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 16:57:23 +0300

Hallo Hübscher, ich warte in meinem.Profil auf dich.