Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 03:20:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.caramail.com[217.72.192.76] refused to talk to
    me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx116) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx3.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while
    sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62]
    while sending RCPT TO

Subject: We are each other needed
From: Chipper Miranda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:25:11 +0200

Ardent hello,,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Evunia..!
I want to find with whom my life be balanced and positive.!
I am a very naughty, soft and positive girl.,,
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from all this..
Truth be told, I dream find a stable man for present relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship,..
I would like to get to know you better,..
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!..
Please be open with me,!,
I am completely honest with you,.,
Write any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life,
Best regards, Evunia!,,