Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 02:40:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] refused
    to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me: 550
    IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

Subject: Let's get acquainted
From: Barbea Denisova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:25:11 +0200

Hello my new friend my friend!
Wish you sunny mood,!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!,,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,,,
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency..
Plucked up courage and write you message.!
If you are really not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication..,
To do this reply to my letter...
My photo you will find attached to this message!,,
My name Aleksandrina!!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,.!
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to get this is incredible happiness!
Today I'm doing it,..
Think I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message.,,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image..,
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern..,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!
Answer me only if you need strong relationship!,,
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience!
Kiss..!