Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 02:40:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2] refused to
    talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-022.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

Subject: Interesting time
From: Escolastica <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:25:22 +0200

Ciao my new friend,,!
Wish you excellent mood.,.
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,,,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship.!
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency.,,
Plucked up courage and write this letter!,,
If you are true free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication.,,
To do this send me a reply message,..
My photo you will find sent to this message,!.
My name is Svetlianna..
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.!,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is happiness,!,
And so I'm doing it,,
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter..!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture.,,
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern.,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box..
Send an answer me only if you are interested strong relationship,!
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.,!
Have a nice time.!