Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 01:51:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin022.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.5] refused to
    talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-011.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: connect to yahoomx.com[137.175.61.161]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: ... Enjoy your feelings
From: Viollette Larivaara <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 09:55:18 +0200

Hi!,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Evgesha!..
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will balanced and positive,!.
I am a very crazy, soft and positive girl,,,
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from this life situation!.
Truth be told, I dream meet a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship!!
I really want to to meet you!..
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion.!.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.
You can be absolutely honest with me.!,
I am completely honest with you,!.
Write any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about my life.
Best regards, Evgesha.